TTC while BF would love a buddy

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'll be TTC #2 while BF pretty soon, I am recovering from a minor op (keyhole surgery) and as soon as I am able, me and DH will be trying again...anyone else in pretty much the same boat want a buddy? x

hello ttc first in 3rd cycle atm new to it all so would love to buddie with ya

Hey!! :flower:
I would love to be your buddy! I am 31, TTC#2 whilst still exclusively expressing (despite trying everything, BF just didn't click for us, so EE is what I have to do to ensure LO gets what she needs) for my LO who is nearly 4 months old. My AF returned after 8 weeks so I'm hoping it will be possible soon. I am absolutely terrified of labour again :nope::blush:
Has your AF returned yet?

Hi, girls!! No AF as of yet, so not sure if I'm going to be able to find out if I am ovulating! My first was concieved while I was on the pill, so haven't actually done any charting or stuff before!!

Hey, I've never charted before either and not sure I want to go down that route yet! I think I would easily get obsessed! I'm only in my second cycle since I had LO so there is plenty of time. I think I am ovulating as I had hideous pain mid cycle... they weren't kidding when they said ovulation pain is worse after pregnancy!! BDing was done so just waiting to see now!! Not going to get my hopes up just taking it easy.

As you haven't restarted your cycle are you going to BF until LO self weans or are you going to reduce in the hope you can conceive?

I'm going o keep going as we are, I don't want to force LO into weaning if he's not ready to stop! I think if we don't manage anything my the time he's 18 months, I'll take some OPK tests and see if anything is actually happening!

hey ladies! id love to be buddies as well! i am BF while NTNP for #2 (2nd pregnancy for me, but third child as i have a 4yo stepson) theres a thread about TTC while BF too. the ladies on there are awesome, super helpful, and supportive:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/514675-breastfeeding-mamas-ttc-again.html

I'm going o keep going as we are, I don't want to force LO into weaning if he's not ready to stop! I think if we don't manage anything my the time he's 18 months, I'll take some OPK tests and see if anything is actually happening!

Good plan!

I never thought I would say this, But I really really want AF back...now!!! It's time for us to make another babba, and I can't wait to be pregnant again, I loved being pregnant!!

Ummm, I don't really feel the same! I hated being pregnant, vomited for 9 months, had constant headaches, high BP and retained loads of fluid!! I have lost 61lbs so far and shes only 15 weeks old!! I had a hideous labour and am really dreading it again, but I don't want my LO to be an only child so I'm going to just have to man up and get on with it!!! I figure if I get on with it sooner rather than later, I won't spent the next few years dreading it!

Ummm, I don't really feel the same! I hated being pregnant, vomited for 9 months, had constant headaches, high BP and retained loads of fluid!! I have lost 61lbs so far and shes only 15 weeks old!! I had a hideous labour and am really dreading it again, but I don't want my LO to be an only child so I'm going to just have to man up and get on with it!!! I figure if I get on with it sooner rather than later, I won't spent the next few years dreading it!

Oh no!! I had a really good pregnancy, so I am looking forward to it again, you may get a wonderful pregnancy this time around, you never know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->