• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC While Breastfeeding

MrsKChicago

Reaction score
Hello! My son is 20 months and breastfeeding, and we're just starting to TTC #2. The other BF TTC threads all seem to be pretty out of date, so I thought I'd give us a fresh start and see if I could find some buddies.

Hi! My youngest DD is now 27 months and still breastfeeding, we are TTC#3.

After my first baby was born, I never got a cycle back. A month after he turned two, I got a BFP and that resulted in my youngest! With her, we weren't trying very hard and so got my first AF back three weeks after she turned two. I then had another AF and then a BFP and resulting early loss just last week, so I'm just coming out of my third AF in close on six years. Lmao.

I'm tracking my temperature, despite feeding through the night still, and keeping an eye on my symptoms. I seem to have pretty strong O symptoms so I've spotted O every month so far without needing OPKs!

And interestingly, despite it having been soooooo long since an AF, my cycle has gone almost instantly back to its old rhythms with no problem. Woot!

I see you are close to O now, if your ticker is correct! Good luck!!! I juuuust coming off AF now, and I have a long FP so am not due to O for another two weeks yet. Sigh.

Hi flying duster! Good to have a buddy here.

I had my first AF about five months ago, I think, slightly goofy at first but hopefully it's back to normal now. I've been having trouble getting a positive OPK but I've had O symptoms, I'm not really confident in the quality of my tests, and I wasn't testing very religiously because we weren't TTC. My line is getting a little darker and I have EWCM, and I usually ovulate late, so I'm guessing it's on its way. DH is a bit sick, though, so I'm not sure we'll be about to DTD tonight.

Hopefully the next two weeks fly by for you!

I finally got a positive OPK! DH thinks he's feeling up to some action tonight, so we're not totally out after all. Not getting my hopes up that we'll get a hole in one, but it's better than nothing.

Haha!!! Ohhh, I find I get most obsessive at 3-5dpo! Haha. Wishing you baby dust!

Hanging in there? This TWW is really messing with my head! I'm totally psyching myself out here.

Yeah just ticking along here. O not due for a good week yet!!

The obsession is real though hu. The other day I had myself convinced that maaaaybe I could be still pregnant; you hear of women who had AF right through their pregnancies! I was pregnant, then I had AF. I haven't actually tested again. And omg, the symptom spotting went crazy!! I could have totally convinced myself. It's nuts!!! I know I'm not preg, but that I could get obsessive and spot symptoms even before I've Od is just crazy. Lol.

:haha:Haha, I know just what you mean. I just compared my "symptoms" now with my symptoms for my first pregnancy and they're 100% opposites!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->