TTC with clomid after mc

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
We only said goodbye to our little one yesterday but i feel like the only way i can cope and deal with it is to think about the future and plan to try again. I conceived little on with the help of clomid. I have irregular periods and pcos, so am really confused what im going to do after.
I have a d&c booked in for next monday but am having really bad period like cramps at the moment so dont know if i will make it till monday. Has anyone here ttc with clomid after a mc? How long did you wait etc? Do you have to wait so long for your uterus to sort its self out??
Im really confused, any help would be great.
Thanks all :hugs:

I didn't use Clomid this time around.. I did in Jan. when I got preggo .. I would definitely not start Clomid right away. Your body needs time to get back to normal.. hormonally and such. I would say at least wait until you get one AF. I had 2 AF's and started Femara which is very similar to Clomid and what it does. My OB wanted me to wait 3 cycles actually~ but I only waited 2! I hope you can get back on track soon hun! :hugs:

I didn't use Clomid this time around.. I did in Jan. when I got preggo .. I would definitely not start Clomid right away. Your body needs time to get back to normal.. hormonally and such. I would say at least wait until you get one AF. I had 2 AF's and started Femara which is very similar to Clomid and what it does. My OB wanted me to wait 3 cycles actually~ but I only waited 2! I hope you can get back on track soon hun! :hugs:

Thanks for your reply hun. I dont get af without help so im guessing i will have to take meds to bring it on before starting clomid. I will talk to my gyno and see what he says. I know its too early to start it any time soon i just feel like i need to get a plan of action ready so i have something to focus on
xx

I had a mmc at the very end of Jan, 6 weeks later got first AF and then another 7 weeks until my next normal AF and thats when I started clomid. I am currently on cd8. I feel like my body is ready for it and to be honest don't want to wait for ages with my really long cycles.

I was on Clomid when I conceived in February. My OB/GYN had me take a month off and I started back on it in April. I'm now on my second Clomid cycle since my m/c (and fifth total). :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->