ttc with pcos needing a buddie

ajksand

Reaction score
Hi!! We started trying for a second baby when our daughter turned one after a few years I went to dr and did 2 clomid cycles, I got discouraged & decided to just try on our own since I was only 22. Then in 2012 we were all set to do a private adoption and the birth mother decided to go with an adoption agency, so once again heart broken. So in oct 2012 we decided to try again with help so I went to dr, was diagnosed with pcos & told to loose 30 lbs and he would start me on clomid & metformin so I lost it plus some. 2 cycles of clomid & I got that bfp I had been waiting for:) sadly 7 weeks after I found out I was expecting I was in the emergency room having a mc, crushed again:( that was in august I am now on cd 10 & just finished the first round of clomid since the mc.... I'm hoping to find some ladies that are close to the same place in their cycle that I am......

Hello would love to be support to you (-: I am not ttc yet we are going to wait until April/may. With DD it took us nearly a year to conceive and I was on metformin. At around 6 weeks I started spotting and was told I was miscarrying via ultrasound because the babies heart rate was only 65bpm. Thank god a few days later the heart rate was normal and the baby tripled in size. DD is now 17 months old today. My sister recently found out she was pregnant and we decided we wanted to wait until she was 5-6 months along before we started ttc. I'm deathly afraid I won't conceive a second time around :-( we deff want to have 2-3 children. I'm sorry for your loss and I pray for some baby dust your wayyy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->