TTC with PCOS

Hi all. Can i join in?
I've been trying to concieve for almost 3 years now (i'm 24) and found out i had PCOS in May. I had long irregular cycles but thought it was just my body trying to get back to normal after being on BCP for so long. Anyway turns out it was PCOS.

So now i'm on my second round of clomid and in my tww and praying for a BFP!!

Hi girlies,

How are you all doing? It's almost 5 whole months from my mc and no AF, so frustrating. We are pausing ttc till after christmas any way. Wanna avoid a summer baby and a break is good. gonna get some agnus castus this weekend and start that, see what happens.

Hope you're all good

Starry xx

Starry... 5 months is so long in ttc terms, there must have been some really frustrating times for you. good luck with the AC, I have had some good responses but not as fast as I had hoped, this was my first month ovulating but sadly Af arrived for me yesterday. I heard taking it all the time for a few months is good for your cycle but you cant ttc during that because of the risks of taking it after ovulation so might be a good time.

Hope everyone is great and there are some BFP's out there for us somewhere :)

x

Hi girls how r we all?

No news from me cd36 and no AF gonna give it few more days then test. I know im not pregnant no symtons.. :(

xx

Hi ladies -can I join ?

I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2001 after months of irregular cycles, spotting, heavy periods and getting terrible spots. Took BCP for 6weeks to try and regulate my periods but caused me to spot constantly and drove me mad.

Anyway, the same year I decided ttc and my doctor basically said 'dont hold your breath -cos it could take along time' and then the most wonderful thing happened -I fell pg first month after having my coil removed yeah!

I have had more or less regular periods ever since, however always had my coil in since bubba born.
Had that coil removed on 1st Oct and AF arrived like clockwork CD28 -but only lasted 1 day. OMG that's not right is it? Someone told me it could be cos I didn't actually ovulate this month boohoo, I know its my first month ttc but I am 36 and I cant afford to wait too long. Do you think the one day AF is possibly a once off thing, or is this a sign of PCOS and will it affect my fertility (well obviously if it means i am not ovulating- sorry stupid!!)

xx

hi i was diagnosed with polycysts on my only ovary in june of this year. We have been ttc for number 2 for 14 mths now, we have a nearly 4 year old daughter so i know it can def happen but just hate all the waiting!!! xx

hi ladies, i was diagnosed with pcos a few weeks ago. my cycles vary from 30 to 70 days!!!! last 3 af's are 4th march 1st june & 27th september! it's so frustrating!
we are trying for baby #1 but we did have a mc in august 2008 so i briefly got to experience the joys of a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->