TTC without spouse knowing...

2DDsWant1More

Reaction score
Its baby #3 that im trying to have. DH doesnt think its good timing, but I fear the longer we wait.... it won't happen. So, I've been ov tracking w/cm and we dtd on those days. :winkwink: He kind of knows but we don't talk about it for real. Anybody else in my same situation?

So is he on board or not? I would be worried he would get mad if he knew you were getting pregnant on purpose when he said to wait? xx

So is he on board or not? I would be worried he would get mad if he knew you were getting pregnant on purpose when he said to wait? xx

He is on board with having more kids, but he doesn't want to try. He thinks that's pressurizing. But I asked him today if he was okay with me wanting another baby...he said yes. But he wants me to really make sure that I can handle 3 kids under 3 being a SAHM.

If you need to vent, I'm happy to chat via pm. I know what you mean though. SO's family is bat crap insane. So getting him on board to TTC 1 was hell. Convincing him to stay on board for 7 cycles was hell. After our loss he went straight to get your tubes tied this isn't worth it. He calmed down to condoms and now to pull out, but he just got a promotion that involves two years to be complete so he said he can't have another difficult pregnancy because he already lost this promotion once when I was pregnant before. So I am hoping for an oops. He is too logical and on the spectrum so I honestly have to ask forgiveness not permission on a lot of things. It scares him to admit he wants it. And I am not projecting because SO always says it scares him that I know him better than he knows himself, scary in a good way.

If you need to vent, I'm happy to chat via pm. I know what you mean though. SO's family is bat crap insane. So getting him on board to TTC 1 was hell. Convincing him to stay on board for 7 cycles was hell. After our loss he went straight to get your tubes tied this isn't worth it. He calmed down to condoms and now to pull out, but he just got a promotion that involves two years to be complete so he said he can't have another difficult pregnancy because he already lost this promotion once when I was pregnant before. So I am hoping for an oops. He is too logical and on the spectrum so I honestly have to ask forgiveness not permission on a lot of things. It scares him to admit he wants it. And I am not projecting because SO always says it scares him that I know him better than he knows himself, scary in a good way.

So sorry for your loss love. And thank you love for the encouraging support. And yes SOs sometimes just need to be led into things. Im learning to keep it to myself, track alone and just make it seem natural to him. That just eliminates extra stress on us both. And I really hope you guys do have your little blessing :baby: soon. It could actually pull you both closer together. At least in my case, I hope so. Lot's of love and peace to you.

Hugs hugs ty. I'm just worried because his PTSD was so bad after the loss he couldn't even bd with me.

Hugs hugs ty. I'm just worried because his PTSD was so bad after the loss he couldn't even bd with me.

Well, that is something to consider. I just feel like you both really want it, its just hard to experience that kind of pain and still feel hopeful. I'll bet he'd jump over the moon for you and its hard for him to not give you what your heart desires. Its understandable. Just be prayerful and keep at it. Things will work out for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->