Ttc would love a buddie!!!!!!

Ttc_babyD

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Ttc and would love a buddy, I am Dpo10 on cycle 7.
At the moment just using a planner.
I have no idea about chart temping or anything if some one could help.
Thanks.

Hey, im only 1 dpo but remaining hopeful. lol.
I tried the whole BBT temp but as i work weird hours, my sleep pattern is up the left so it's hard to take a temp at the same time every morning but if you have a routine it should be good.
This is our 2nd month ttc, still early days.
I'm here if you need a chat

Thanks, and good luck. :dust:
im loosing faith, symptoms are going away just in really bad humour humour so im thinking af is on the way. I am still very tired but i just have a feeling its not my month. we are getting a new puppy sunday so he might keep me distracted for a bit. I feel im symptom spotting too much and driving myself nuts..
did you find you had symptoms last month and then get a negative.

i did yeah. I was nauseaus all the time, constipated and full of wind (TMI i know, sorry. lol)

i was like u, having these random 'symptoms' and joining them together in hope. my mind was all over the place, couldnt think straight, sleep or eat. i made myself tired too, emotionally overworked.
Its not healthy but i know that nothing i say is going to make you stop or make this any easier but i will say this.
Try not to panic and overthink. Be patient and it will happen. Just stay positive and remember there are others just like us :)
The pup will definately keep ur mind off it and maybe that'll make the time fly quicker
:hug:

OMG the wind...
DH is laughing at me...
I know and I try not pick up my phone and google signs and symptoms but after 7 months trying I know them all... :wacko:
Yeah I think puppy will be good distraction, might even take a break from recording on my planner. Feels like we only go to bed now to make a baby and not for fun anymore. Ill test on tuesday if its :bfn: ill take a break. or try ha... :haha:

lol. Wasnt sure what you were talking about with the cramping but i have like a crampy pain on the bottom right of my stomach, just above my hip. Not sure what that means., I'm gunna test July 9th and if i get a BFN then im just gunna let nature do its a thing.
I know what u mean about the going to bed for work not play. I hate living around a schedule but its become an obsession. I didnt think people of our age had this problem!
They dont teach you this in sex ed. lmao.
Yea as soon as i feel sicky im like 'im pregnant'. the same with a bit of back ache, sore BB etc. lol.
Just need to chill out and let things come as they do
:dust:

lol. Wasnt sure what you were talking about with the cramping but i have like a crampy pain on the bottom right of my stomach, just above my hip. Not sure what that means., I'm gunna test July 9th and if i get a BFN then im just gunna let nature do its a thing.
I know what u mean about the going to bed for work not play. I hate living around a schedule but its become an obsession. I didnt think people of our age had this problem!
They dont teach you this in sex ed. lmao.
Yea as soon as i feel sicky im like 'im pregnant'. the same with a bit of back ache, sore BB etc. lol.
Just need to chill out and let things come as they do
:dust:

on 3 dpo i had that stitch like pain in my left side so i think its what ever side you ovulate from. couple of days later I had cramping like period cramps and have on and off to date. DH told me not to go buying tests now like the last months but I cant help it, My boobs are gone big but not sore. :nope:
Lol thats true, they need to teach more real life stuff in sex ed..
Im craving choc all time too, never really had sweet tooth, or maybe its just an excuse for a new addiction. I jus hate the 2WW and the disappointment... Like you say, staying positive is only way.
My doc is gona start testing round October if we have no luck so at least ill get answers. DH is been counted in August. I was really hoping we would be lucky before that.

There's still time babe, stay positive. I went and bought 30 dip strips from ebay for like £2.
They should be here tomorrow and knowing me i'll do 1 even though it'll only b like 2dpo. just cuz im a crazy b*** lmao.
They do say you can test at 6dpo, loads of ppl on here have got their BFP at 6dpo so at 10dpo u might have a good chance. Doesnt matter how faint the line is, a line is a line. lol
And the choc thing, i've never needed an excuse buut lately im eating like damn horse, i know it has nothing to do with being pg but it's my excuse and im sticking to it. lol

Oh god dont tell me that ill be gone to nearest supermarket. :haha:
I think ill wait even though its so tough. 1 :bfn: in a cycle is enough.
I was always a crisp eater, this craving is new to me. Ive put on bit too cause eating so much but im peeing it all out i swear... lol
I been using the ttc excuse too but i dont smoke dont drink (anymore) so choc wont kill me.
I must go on e bay and get some cause clear blue so expensive...
DH has 2 kids but its our first.

Yeah my OH has a 7 yr old boy, had him very early with his fiancee at the time and when they had a bad break up she refused him access. Now shes married with other kids and im not sure she has even told him about his real dad. Hate people like that. Thats why my OH was a bit skeptical about having a child, he's stuck in this thinking that if we ever break up (god forbid) that im going to run away. :(

I'm more of a crisp eater too, 100% but lately i've really gone off them.
As this is my 2nd cycle i havent stopped smoking yet (i know, slap) but i never drink anyway. I'm trying to quiet but im in the mind set that ill b giving up for nothing if i get a BFN if ya no what i mean.
So Tuesday is ur day, FX for then :)

Same here Dh had his kids young, well 1 anyway but they married. they are split 9 years and we still get grief... :growlmad:
My step son lives with us but he's 14.. we dont see his daughter 19.
he's 10 years older than me but really excited about planning this one and doing it right. we are married an never been as happy. But touch wood it'll never happen if we did split he could handle anything with what s**t he's been through already. YEP tuesday. :thumbup:
Even though im itching to run super market... :blush:
Ive been reading and your right there is loads get :bfp: at this stage.
OHHHHHH WHAT TO DO!!!!!! lol

I'd say if u had one in the house to do it cuz although it's disappointing to get a BFN, it wouldnt hurt but if u have to run out and get one then i say no, stay strong. lol :)

Yeah theres like 11yrs between me and mine but it doesnt feel like it, when it feels right, age doesnt matter. The amount of times i've been judged on cuz of that.

Where r u from BTW? Dont think i ever asked. lol :)

Yeah maybe your right stay strong.. lol
Nope age doesnt matter men are never mentally their age anyway.. lol
Ive never been judged thank god but thats shocking, people have little to judge.. :growlmad:
Ireland too, south.

I know. Even though im 21 i swear im like a 40 yr old trapped in this body, far too mature.
Found out today that my mum is 5 weeks pregnant :(
As awful as it sounds i hate her for it. This guy shes with is a new guy and hes a druggy and doesnt work. He's so rude and makes me feel uncomfortable whenever i go home. She's really happy cuz theyre in a 'good place' right now but they were together before and when she lost it to an ectopic he left her. :growlmad:
because of him were not on talking terms and id love to be able to talk to my mum about this sort of stuff but shes completely detached herself from the rest of the family and lives in her own bubble.
Not even that but at 42 i'm afraid for her safety :nope:

She's completely selfish and never has time for me so u have no idea how much i appreciate being able to talk about things like this with you :hugs:

Sorry for the rant :blush:

Ouch that's a tough one..
Families eh??? There all hard work.
Rant away, it's good to vent... :winkwink:
Loads of my family are pregnant so I know how u feel been envious but I think that's part of ttc.
I got a test on way home but I chickened out... Lol

awwww u havent done it?! :(
I'm so nervous for you. lol. These cramps i was talking about last night havent gone yet, they're getting stronger and my back is killng me.
OH thinks it might be a bladder infection cuz it gets worse when i need to pee but u no a lil part of me is thinkng something else. lol

Yeah I did it. Of course was :bfn: been really down all day.
I hope your feeling better. And get better news than me this month.

That means nothing babe, it's still early. Don't loose hope yet. Like I say ur probably down cuz ur working yourself up and the BFN didn't help I know
Chin up :)

Thanks. Came home from work early had a bath in my pj's now taken it easy!!
Jus gona sit tight an wait for Af to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->