TTC

kamil

Reaction score
I have been trying to concieve for awhile now and every month I find out something new but I need some advice this month, My entire cycle last about 30-32 days , I'm regular. My period came on the 5th of January and ended Jan. 7th and still a little spotting on the 8th, Me and my partner had sex on the 8th and on the 10th but thats when my cervical mucus became very abundant and it was clear with an egg white consistency. that leads me to believe I ovulate right after my period. We had sex on the 13th, 15th, and 16th. around the 18th I noticed I became very gassy even passing gas a lot in my sleep. and about the 19th I began to have thick white creamy discharge . It lasted for about a week but now its gone but (tmi) when me and my partner had sex on the 28th there was a lot of thick white discharge on his shaft when he pulled out but a lot less than a week before. I guess my question is do you think its a good chance that we have achieved pregnancy this month and if the thick white discharge was a sign of pregnancy and not that ovulation is over, would the consistency of the thick white discharge stay the same or does it go away and come back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->