TTCAL buddy anyone?

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've decided to move to this forum now the bleeding has stopped and me and OH have becamse'close' again :blush:.

I had my d&c 6th april and have decidied i'm young, healthy and i'm hoping i'll never have to go through a mmc/mc again so we're going to start trying straight away, dont see the point in using protection for one month. Is their anyone else out their who has began trying again relativly soon after mmc/mc who wants a buddy?

x

Hey mummy2angel,

Me and hubby suffered MC at 8 weeks - it was nearly 2 years ago and we have been trying ever since but with no luck to date :nope:

After the MC not everything came away and the hospital did not want to do D&C as they hoped it came away on its own which it did after a couple of weeks. So took a while to get my cycles back to normal.

I have had a course of clomid which has not been successful either and we cant have IVF until I get my BMI to 30 or below (currently 34) which is a bit of a pain as I might be cuddly but I'm very fit!

Would love to be your buddy, will be good to chat with someone other than the hubby :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->