TTCAL buddy anyone?

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've decided to move to this forum now the bleeding has stopped and me and OH have becamse'close' again :blush:.

I had my d&c 6th april and have decidied i'm young, healthy and i'm hoping i'll never have to go through a mmc/mc again so we're going to start trying straight away, dont see the point in using protection for one month. Is their anyone else out their who has began trying again relativly soon after mmc/mc who wants a buddy?

x

hi honey i had my d&c on 04/02/10 so 12 weeks ago and me and my oh became close 4 days afterwards!! i bled for 2 days so was able to get close which we needed. so since then we have been trying but had lots of problems on the way. always here if you want to chat x sylv x

Hi everyone,

I've decided to move to this forum now the bleeding has stopped and me and OH have becamse'close' again :blush:.

I had my d&c 6th april and have decidied i'm young, healthy and i'm hoping i'll never have to go through a mmc/mc again so we're going to start trying straight away, dont see the point in using protection for one month. Is their anyone else out their who has began trying again relativly soon after mmc/mc who wants a buddy?

x

Im looking for a buddy! I had my MC April 23rd. And my OH wants to start TTC right away. Im still bleeding although it got worse after we ahem "got close" last night.

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies and sorry for your losses :hugs: x

Hi all

I'm ttc after my mmc a week and a half ago, bleeding stopped 3 days ago and we've dtd twice since then, dont feel I can wait as I'm 40 so not got a lot of time, I also lsot my daughter last year in June, Katie was stillborn at 38+3 weeks, so it has been a nightmare of a journey, but trying to remain positive and hoping for my BFP real soon.

I wish us all the very best of luck and sending a ton of babydust our way

:dust:

Take care

xmagsx

I think that I'm ready to move over too....

It's nice to be here, I feel like having something to look forward to is keeping me going.

Here's my story...I found out at my 12 week scan that the baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks. This happend in March 22. My D&C was March 24th. My bleeding has stopped and started a bunch of times. I had a scan about 2 weeks ago which determined that I still had some blood clots. I think I'm done bleeding now. The pregnancy tests are finally negative and I got a positive ovulation test today. I'm starting to feel positive and looking forward TTC again. I just hope it happens soon, my little girl is 3.5 and asks me on daily basis when we're getting a baby that we get to keep.

Yay A Canadian! haha I know how you feel about being able to look forward to something. These boards make me so hopeful and renew my faith about being able to conceive! The PAL bump pics sure help too! haha Ive been too scared to take pregnancy tests. Im worried I will see a faint line and be given hope that isnt there anymore.

One thing i'm confused about is ovulation? or when i'll get AF etc?

I had my 12 week scan the 29th march

started bleeding the 30th march

D&C on the 6th april, heavy bleeding for a week and spotting on and off since then until saturday just passed, so not been bleeding 4days? i think.

Is the supposed 4 weeks (when your told you'll get AF again), based on the day you had D&C or once you've stopped bleeding? I'm so confused lol

I was told 4-6 weeks from my D&C....but I've read alot of women saying that acutally AF came 4-6 weeks after the bleeding stopped. My SIL went through exact same thing this last year and she bled for 3 months and had to take progesterone to get her period back (BTW - she currently 8 months pregnant now). I think it's very different for everyone.

VGibs, where in Ontario are you ? I live in Ottawa, but I'm from Toronto area.

Hi.. we've decided to start ttc straight away, mc on 5th april and dtd a few times between bleeding being all over the place... we were told to wait a month like most but if it's only for dating purposes then I am sure it can be worked out at scan etc. My oh is alot older than me so I feel a bit against it timewise.

I have long cycles normally so I am a bit worried about how the mc will affect me on that front and how long it will take them to get back to normal... does anyone else have that problem?

x

Hi ladies,

hows everyone doing today? good I hope.

I've decided to use softcups again, I used them for the first time in Feb and got my BFP, but we know how that ended, anyway I'd been trying for 6 months and that was the first time using them, so fingers crossedthey work so soon this time round

Hope you are all ok, take care, look forward to hearing from you

xmagsx :kiss:

I was thinking about softcups, are they easy to use? i can just imagine them being dead fiddily to get in lol,probably just how i'm imagining them. Is anyone using any other kind of aids, or doing things differant If you get me lol? x

Hi Mummy2angel,

sorry I've took a while getting back to you, went away to shops and forgot to log off!!

the softcups are easy to put in and you cant feel them when there in, getting them out is more difficult, but you get the hang off it. I used them for 8 days round about the time I ov'd, kept them them in for 8-10 hours
(it means no dripping after dtd!!) sorry if tmi lol

xmagsx

Hi maggsy11, i didnt realise youi were from glasgow lol, its nice to feel someone so near is going through the same pain :flower:

I might try them as i hate lying with about 6 pillows under my hips for like 40 minutes after :sex:, and i could put them in and just chill for a while lol.

Where can you get them from?

x

I ordered my soft cups from Ebay! I used them before TTC and I just LOVE them!

I might order some when the sick pay comes into bank then lol, I'm just scared i wont be able to get them out lol x

Its actually really easy to get out. More then you could imagine actually. If you can do a kegel...you can get the soft cup out!

Hi maggsy11, i didnt realise youi were from glasgow lol, its nice to feel someone so near is going through the same pain :flower:

I might try them as i hate lying with about 6 pillows under my hips for like 40 minutes after :sex:, and i could put them in and just chill for a while lol.

Where can you get them from?

x

Hi again, I got mine from expresschemists.co.uk, cant remember how much they cost but its a pack of 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->