Tthf

Jaimie2Eyes

sex makes babies?!
Reaction score
For all the ladies that need to chillax and insert :blush: some fun into the ttc saga :happydance: There is a tight lil group that has come together through the valentine's / st. paddy's day / and april showers threads. We want to keep supporting each other without getting into a frenzy leading up to ov or during the 2ww. Let's hang loose together!

Thanks Jaimie :thumbup::flower:

I tried to do a banner LOL not sure if it worked going to check it out!

YEEEEY all my best girls together!! Love it. I may never need another thread again lol.xxxx

*pounces into the thread and humps everyones legs like a rabid dog before fleeing the scene*

ETA:
I is can be making banners if be wanting to... am pretty decent hand at web artz... can do blending and animation and stuffs... just anyone tells me what wants on banner and I can makes.... when I are not about to fall asleeps. LOL
I've just been trying to upload pics from different movies to my Facebook, to a new gallery. I play trivia every week, and every single week, in every single round of 5 rounds, there is a photograph from a movie, where you have to name the movie, the characters in the picture, and the actors... so for fun, I thought it would be interesting for my facebook friends to find out more about me by seeing my fave movies, and have a bit of fun trying to guess what they are. Facebook of course, is being totally evil and not letting me upload them time after time, and I've gone all obsessive! Cannot. Sleep. Til. Uploaded!!!!

lol moondance!!!!

jamie i love it how you blush after saying the word 'insert' lol!! That's a funny word.

Well its true, I sometimes get weirdly obsessive, if I start doing something, like uploading these pics, then I cannot sleep until they're done, I lay in bed going "didn't do it" over and over til I get up and do it! So... it must be done.

SO far 68 movie pictures to name and guess.... FUN!

moondance i was laughing at you humping everyone, not at you uploading photos lol!

LOL
Gotta hump something.... I've not been with my sweety for 2 weeks!!!! Miss him so much!

2 weeks!!! that's a long time. when you gonna see him next?

Yeeehaw now were every one else!!!!

Hi :wave: Honeybee, Anna, Moondance

hey moondance your so funny, leg humping PML ooh I just hate when facebook will not behave!

Hi Niamh!!!! How you doing lovely?

Anna any sign of the witch or a bfp yet?

HOPEFULLY I will be with my darling this week. It was sposed to be this past week...
he was such a dag, we were on MSN last Sunday, and he tells me how he's been thinking about me and now he's all horny. I was like "ummmm, okay... love you too darling"
ROFL
I was sposed to go there this past week, Wednesday til Friday, but his son at the last minute said he was coming up for the week and showed up on the Tuesday. He feels uncomfortable having me and his kids there, coz his kids haven't met me yet, and he's a bit worried about it, coz his oldest child is 22, and I'm 28, so to his kids, thats probably going to look feral and weird.

Bwahaha! Moondance - your leg humping and fleeing the scene was such a hilarious line! I am totally obsessive compulsive about computer and internets issues - I cannot rest until they are solved. It would be fabby if you could make a TTHF banner. I like the hang loose symbol (attached) but other ladies might want other stuff in it. I'm also diggin' the phrase "pregnancy challenged". I definitely prefer it to the "I" word!

Honeybee - well we might as well insert fun because inserting sperm hasn't gotten us BFPs yet! :haha:

Attachments

• hang-loose.gif
    hang-loose.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 0
Bwahaha! Moondance - your leg humping and fleeing the scene was such a hilarious line! I am totally obsessive compulsive about computer and internets issues - I cannot rest until they are solved. It would be fabby if you could make a TTHF banner. I like the hang loose symbol (attached) but other ladies might want other stuff in it. I'm also diggin' the phrase "pregnancy challenged". I definitely prefer it to the "I" word!

Honeybee - well we might as well insert fun because inserting sperm hasn't gotten us BFPs yet! :haha:

Maybe we just aren't inserting enough sperm...
I mean, you don't put enough coins into a phone, you can't make the call.... You don't put enough coins into a drink machine, you won't get your soda...
Maybe if you don't insert enough sperm, you won't get your baby!

That was random... :blush:

some months I've felt like I've inserted so much sperm that I might make squishy sounds when walking around!

lol jaimie that's gross!!!! Maybe its possible to insert too much sperm!? maybe it gets too crowded in there, and it's like when 8 people try to walk through a doorway at the same time!? NO ONE GETS IN THE ROOM!!!! lol

im 28 too moondance, how old is your OH?

anna- that witch is so rude isnt she!!!! She turns up uninvited, and when she doesnt turn up she doesnt bother to leave a note. STUPID WITCH!!!

Maybe its possible to insert too much sperm!? maybe it gets too crowded in there, and it's like when 8 people try to walk through a doorway at the same time!?

Ha! Maybe when you insert too much sperm your uterus is like a clown car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->