Tugging on Ear?

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
Charlotte has been grabbing at and tugging on her ears for the past few days, like they're bothering her. We've checked them for excessive wax and such, she has no fever at all, but she IS teething. Could it jsut be from that? I don't want to ignore it if it's serious, but....I don't know what to do!

Caitlyn plays with her ears ALL the time. Mostly when she's tired x

Could be teething, but if it were me, I would get her ears checked for an ear infection. My son had pink eye one time and thata why I took him to the doc, then I found out he had a double ear infection too (he never fussed or tugged at his ears either, I would have never known). That's just my opinion though, I haven't had to deal with teething yet.

I'd be like cparks and get her checked for ear infection. Alasdair wasn't particularly running a fever and he had an ear infection. It was only when it moved to his throat and chest that I realised he was poorly. He'd been tugging at his ears for weeks and I felt so guilty - I thought it was just because he'd discovered they were there.

Hope she is completely okay though and it's just teething :)

Yep teething, also Seth has started tugging his ear when he's tired

xxx

I believe its a sign of teething however Caitlin tugged her ears when she was tired too and now when shes doing something she knows she shouldn't be lol!

If the ear looks red or inflamed even slightly or she is seeming irritated whist doing it then I'd get the quack to look.

Hmmm...the ears are a bit red/irritated looking inside tonight so we're putting in a call to the 'quack' :rofl: tomorrow am! Thanks y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->