Tummy pain and unsettled.

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by StarBoHo, Nov 17, 2011.

1. StarBoHo

StarBoHo Well-Known Member

Our DD, who's three weeks old, seems to have tummy pain around tea time each night for the past three days. She's been on Infacol for a while and we changed bottles as she kept throwing up her feeds. This has seemed to help but now she screams in pain and is very unsettled, we don't know what to do. Any advice? We changed her formula yesterday as she's been really up and down with her milk intake so thought this would help but it hasn't so far. Is a trip to the doctors needed?

2. Nel1982

Nel1982 TTC number 2

didn't want to read and run...

had this with my daughter last week and went to docs but they were not able todo anything... just suggested a feed her some cooled boiled water inbetween feeds to loosen her bowels

... i am breastfeeding so not sure if the same advice is relevant!!

3. KatieKoopa

KatieKoopa Mama of 1, Pregs with 2!

All my friends with little ones have noticed a simile trend of increased grassiness and fussiness and tummy pains around three weeks. I've found gripe water really helpful and it works instantly. Hopefully it passes soon!

4. xBabyGoose

xBabyGoose Well-Known Member

Same with my LO the past few days, she's only 10 days old :(

Feel helpless! Infacol worked for 2 nights but she seemed to struggle again today!