Tummy Pain? Anyone?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
For the last week I've been getting awful cramps across the whole of my lower stomach area :( Feels just like AF pains, but AF isn't due until 13th. I never, ever get pains beforehand, except a few hours before AF and this is driving me mad.Very painful, just like cramps, to the point I keep thinking AF has started and have to keep doing 'knicker checks'. :blush:

I gave been exercising, but not my tummy muscles at all, or anywhere near them.

Any ideas? So flipping sore. :hissy:

In hindsight, posting this thread at this time in the morning and hoping for a response was probably a but silly :rofl:

no chance ur preg?
cud u have a water infection...or u cud jus b havin a v painful ovulation xx

Don't think I'm PG. UTI is probably what it is, but have no other symptoms? It woke me up this morning and been constantly aching since :(

I think I'm going to have to ring OH to come home :( I'm feeling so ill.

I have IBS and can sometimes get AF type pains in my tummy, it infact took the DR's along time to diagnose my IBS as much of the time the pain was lower down (like AF cramps)

have you ever suffered with anything like that? just a thought :)

hope your feeling better :hug:

Oh hun, that doesn't sound nice. Have you booked into the doctors today?How are you feeling now?

Feel hot and nauseous :S Ibuprofen and paracetamol are helping quite a bit though!

Defo sounds like UTI hun. You need to get sorted. You can buy something called Cystem, which is for cystitis. Sounds like you may need antibiotics though x x

How are you now hun? Has it cleared up at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->