tuna?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
and other fish? When do you/did you give them?

I was just thinking about this today! I'm interested to see what others have to say because I've never given Colton any type of fish..

We started off with salmon and about 1 month after we introduced the other fish, we made sure it was low in mercury. Josh has canned tuna, dover sole, salmon, haddock, cod. Fish is Josh's favorite meal!!!

Here's a list of low in mercury fish
https://www.neiwpcc.org/mercury/mercury-docs/fish_advisory_pdf/VT_eat_fish_low_in_mercury_poster.jpg

great list! Hannah's actually had tastes of fish and she seemed to like it so was thinking of buying some and making it for her. Should be interesting since I don't eat fish :rofl:

Hope she likes it Vickie!! mmmmm i love fish yum yum!!

My hv said to start at 7 months with fish and start with white fish - cod, plaice etc
I have given Erin cod and she loved it, I mixed it with potato and parsnip. I also gave it her mixed with potato and cheese sauce but she didn't like the sauce. Apparently fish is really good for them. xx

I'm with you Vickie.. I dont eat fish and neither does OH. Probably why Colton hasn't :lol: I have no idea how to cook it either :dohh:

I'm with you Vickie.. I dont eat fish and neither does OH. Probably why Colton hasn't :lol: I have no idea how to cook it either :dohh:

Fish is probably one of the easiest things to cook, just get some foil and put the fish on a foil sheet, add some olive oil, onions, celery, garlic, fine herbs and put another sheet of foil on top and fold it to close it together. Put it in the oven at 325 for about 12-15 min (it has to be well cooked for babies, fish cooks really quickly too) and you're done!

Hope this helps! :hugs:

Stan loves fish but doesn't get it often because of me, if Hannah will eat it I'm sure he'll be thrilled :rofl:

My Hv told me fish from 6 months so thats what we did.... she has white fish with potato and broccli which just looks and smells like parsley sauce... SHe loves it!! she has also had salmon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->