Turning point?

bitemarx

Reaction score
Hi,

Found out about a month ago. Knowing that my wife is pregnant has definitely helped in changing my perspective towards life!
Sometimes I feel like I/we have turned a blind corner into a dark alley....other times, it feels like the start of something absolutely wonderful!

Hoping to learn more about pregnancy and how I can help my wife and myself through the (?)difficult months ahead.

Cheers!

hello and welcome!!!! good 2 c male interest!!!!

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

Congratulations!!!

bitemarx said:
Hi,

Found out about a month ago. Knowing that my wife is pregnant has definitely helped in changing my perspective towards life!
Sometimes I feel like I/we have turned a blind corner into a dark alley....other times, it feels like the start of something absolutely wonderful!

Hoping to learn more about pregnancy and how I can help my wife and myself through the (?)difficult months ahead.

Cheers!

:hugs: WOW! You must be a very loving husband. You have come to the Right place. Welcome.

hello and welcome

just a little pointer be very afraid of the hormones to come :D

:rofl: Jo, you'll scare him off!

:oops: sorry Tam

Bitemarx Hormones are a lovely thing that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and you will be so grateful for them :D

Better Tam?

bitemarx said:
Yvanne said:
hello and welcome!!!! good 2 c male interest!!!!

Thanks, Yvanne.

Cute little bundle of joy you've got there!

wen he wants to be!!!! i shud really put up my pic of both of them, bd mummy!!!!

Jo said:
:oops: sorry Tam

Bitemarx Hormones are a lovely thing that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside and you will be so grateful for them :D

Better Tam?

That is much better hun......makes it sound more realistic :^o

:rofl:

Hey bitemarx!
Welcome to babyandbump!
Congrats on your wife's pregnancy!
Hope we can help you through with our fantastic advice! hehe!!!

xox

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Welcomes/welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"