TV company interested in hearing from British Teenage mothers

ecartwright

Reaction score
Are you an expecting teenage mother? If so Maverick Television are interested in hearing from you.

We at Maverick make programmes such as Gok Wan’s How To Look Good Naked, Ten Years Younger and Embarrassing Bodies.

We are currently looking for teenage mothers who would be interested in sharing their story with us for a potential programme idea.

If you would be interested in talking with us please respond to this post so I can give you my contact details.

We hope to hear from you soon,

Ellie

Are you an expecting teenage mother? If so Maverick Television are interested in hearing from you.

We at Maverick make programmes such as Gok Wan’s How To Look Good Naked, Ten Years Younger and Embarrassing Bodies.

We are currently looking for teenage mothers who would be interested in sharing their story with us for a potential programme idea.

If you would be interested in talking with us please respond to this post so I can give you my contact details.

We hope to hear from you soon,

Ellie
I would be interested in sharing my experience so far and yet to come with you.

im currently 31 weeks pregnant what does this programme involve? x

Im 18, fell pregnant at 16, gave birth aged 17 and my son has just turned one.. I would be willing to take part :)

Are you looking for British Teens or Teenagers who are residing in the UK? I'm a British Teen (19) currently pregnant with my first baby (planned) but I'm residing in North America with my husband. :) Would be happy to take part if I can.

xx

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest!

We are looking for British Teenage mums in the UK. At the moment we are in the really early stages of development and are just trying to find people with interesting stories that they would potentially be willing to share with us and could then possibly be made into a documentary.

It's at such early stages that nothing is confirmed as yet, we are just researching. I would love for you to email me so that I could find out a bit more about your cirumstances and then perhaps arrange for us to talk further?

[email protected]

Please do get in touch as soon as poss!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Ellie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly