tv shows to avoid

snettyb

Reaction score
Ok so were all hormonal, tired, emotional and there's a few of us off work due to sickness. If you're anything like me your watching to much t.v. so just for fun i just wanted to advise you all to avoid 2 shows in particular if you are a weeping willow like me

They are .........

Miami ink - there's always a sob story that makes me whale!
Extreme makeover, home edition- same reason as above!

Just watched them and wished i hadn't :rofl:

What shows set you guys off in tears?

My DP once :cry: his eyes out at an episode of Extreme Makeover - Home Edition, so what hope is there for all use hormonal preggo ladies.

When i watch a prog, where a lady gives birth real or Casualty etc, i :cry: like a baby.

V x x

Anything and everything.... it doesn't even have to be sad stuff, I'll just start crying over anything :blush:

:) I'm thinking I should start watching romantic comedies and other sorts of happy tear-jerkers. Those could feel so fulfilling right about now :D

erm, Eastenders, heartbeat, corrie, hollyoaks every thing that normally i laugh at the cheesiness off

already bene crying xfactor and anything slightyly tear jerking.

Anything to do with kids getting hurt or abused is really upsetting me at the minute (it always has but is worse now) I just don't understand how people can treat children like that :(

diaper commercials get me almost everytime

The Secret Millionaire had me bawling last week, ummm, I was watching a bit of Babe (with the pig) at work yesterday and that did it too,.. any commercial that has a sad looking animal paired with sad music... children that are crying,... oh and last night I watched Supernanny and felt so bad for the mother!!! Very hard to sit through without crying.

Neighbours! OMG! I don't seem to be able to get through an episode at the moment without bawling! My DH doesn't know what to do with me. :rofl:

Extream Makeover!!!! I totatll agree!! Oh my god - i was actually balling my eyes out!

Anything on IVF also makes me cry big time - just makes me think how lucky i am to conceive without treatment. I really feel for these woman :hug:

Ooooo i could cry now!

Addicted to Discovery Home & Health atm. Been Sky plussing 'test tube babies' & 'A Baby Story' everytime the women give birth i cry buckets!

I was just sitting watching a dog training show and got a little teary. lol

Neighbours! OMG! I don't seem to be able to get through an episode at the moment without bawling! My DH doesn't know what to do with me. :rofl:

OMG!!!! Snap! How ridiculous is that :rofl::rofl:

But yeah, pretty much anything at the moment. Especially when I'm exhausted.

Avoid Disney movies!! ESPECIALLY Fox & the Hound!

Also, that Ikea commercial with the poor little lamp sitting on the curb. Makes me tear up every time!

ooooh i thought i was the only person to get upset at miami ink.....i cried at gladiators the ledgends and i'm not even hormonal haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->