tv shows you miss

caandii

Reaction score
Anyone miss any old tv shows that were cancelled too early??
I miss invasion and flash forward.

It wasn't cancelled too early, but I miss LOST.

Erm..... I liked cutting it, and i loved heartbreak high as a teen.

I miss buffy. It got silly at the end but I could have watched a couple more series haha. And friends!

I miss My Wife and Kids. They don't even show the repeats on Comedy Central anymore :(

I thought of another one! That reality show on channel 4 where people went and got their hair done. It was soooo good. Wish they would bring that back.

I thought of another one! That reality show on channel 4 where people went and got their hair done. It was soooo good. Wish they would bring that back.

Was that 'the salon'? I used to love watching that! I miss Roswell, used to love that show and Friends although I don't think it went to early but still miss it anyway xx

Was that 'the salon'? I used to love watching that! I miss Roswell, used to love that show and Friends although I don't think it went to early but still miss it anyway xx

Ahhh that's it thanks haha! I only discovered it right at the end so I was devastated when it was the last series ever lol :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->