Tv

I've only seen half the first one but I said the same - I'd go mad!

i'd go nuts :rofl: it's good though rather jealous of the holidaysss though! :blush:

I'm not sure I agree with BBC3 setting it up either - can you imagine if the kids had a secret they hadn't told their parents about - they were gay or transexual for example and BBC3 had let the parents spy on them! Not on in my opinion!

hmmmm! i'd be a bit worried what my friends would say that my mum does not know! :lol: x

Plus can you imagine what those kids bosses & university lecturers think abot how they behave on holiday?? Plus now its there for evermore. I'd die if my boss knew what I was like on a night out when I was a teenager!

haha that's true! i'd look a fool on national tv too :rofl: oh well! i suppose it's a bit of fun :) x

I would go mad if my parents did this BUT they did know they were being filmed (I'm guessing they thought it was for something else) so it's not like they would be doing things they wouldn't want others to know about.

oh true! i'd still be scared what would come out of our mouths when we weren't sober lol! x

haha me and DH watched some last night.

Think its well weird how there parents went to spy on them!
x

my mum said she wouldn't wanna come and watch me, i go on my holiday and do whatever that stays in that country, she doesn't wanna know :rofl:

I know my mum and dad wouldnt, but if i ever go on holiday again illl be thinking 'what if there watching me right now?'
Also if you was one of the friends, it would be your mates parents fault.. That would be awful lol

I really want to go on holiday tho after watching it haha xx

I would go mad if my parents did this BUT they did know they were being filmed (I'm guessing they thought it was for something else) so it's not like they would be doing things they wouldn't want others to know about.

Duh, I'm such a gimp - I wasn't thinking about that!!

They know they're being filmed anyway so their parents would probably see that anyway, I find it srange how none of them have got laid yet :rofl:

next week someone probably will :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->