Tweakers please!! I think...

Jarenk

Reaction score
Do I see something? i think I do, but I'm not sure. could someone tweak this for me?

Attachments

• faint.jpg
    faint.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 48
thank you for responding. I am so nervous!

You're welcome, hun! :flower: Don't stress yourself!

I know, but it seems crazy that with so much "support" here, no one can be bothered to help out. I know, I know, don't take it personal, we're all busy, but still. Anyway, I'll just have to wait til tomorrow.

I can see something but it doesn't look like it has any colour to me :(

Sorry hun :hugs:

I know, but it seems crazy that with so much "support" here, no one can be bothered to help out. I know, I know, don't take it personal, we're all busy, but still. Anyway, I'll just have to wait til tomorrow.

Aw I think it's fairly quiet in this forum hun :hugs: TTC is probably busier.

I don't think I can see anything sweetie but it is difficult to tell from a photo... have you taken another test to make sure? Sending you lots of luck! xxx

I'm not sure I can see a line either but I'm reading the forum on my phone at the mo so the pic is tiny. If I knew how to tweak I'd help you out but I wouldn't have a clue where to start....sorry!

How many days post ovulation are you?

Good luck hun :)

X

I see a little something there :flow: have you tested again? Xx
:hugs:
Good luck!!

Thanks, gals, but I got one other test with a faint something, then nothing. Af started today, 11 dpo, lpd, I think, because my cycles are usually 25 days, this one was 29 days. I have a long history of chemical pregnancies. With the two vf tests, then stark white, I believe I've had yet another one. The higher power only has control of this event.

It might be an evap line,but how do you feel?With my little girl i got two negatives before i got my positive and i only tested again because I just knew something felt different.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"