Tweakers please! :/

C

charlie_lael

Hi ladies! Can someone please tweak this test for me? :hugs:

Attachments

• DSC00410.jpg
    DSC00410.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 61
I'm not the best at tweaking but I tried. Although I'm pretty sure I see a line before tweaking. Did it come up in the time limit? Good luck I hope this is really a BFP!!!

Attachments

• DSC00410.jpg
    DSC00410.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 31
I see a line without tweaking! Good luck

Thank you! I took the test and went to go do something and came back and thought I saw something so took it apart! :)

I see the line in the original
congratulations

I will testing again
https://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/22.gif

Not yet. I'm holding out until tomorrow. My temp took a little dip today, so I'm going to see if the witch shows her ugly face before I go buy more tests.

You need to test today. That dip is not an af dip. :)

Are you sure? I'm so nervouuuuuuus. Ugh... If she doesn't show by the evening (which is when she usually shows) then I'll go buy a test and test tomorrow with fmu since I already wee'd today. :haha:

Your charts looks a lot like my preggo charts. You have a nice dip on cd28 and looks like your chart went triphasic after 10dpo. I would only expect af if your temp went down by your coverline, but it is still high. If you look at your other chart you had a huge dip the day of af and you temps were a lot lower. Your chart is looking so good. I'm totally jealous.

Thanks ladies. I'll be testing in the morning. :) Wish me luck.
Jk, I'm sending you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->