Twilight Eclipse

I'm halfway through eclipse and have breaking dawn on reserve at the library:)

^ eclipse is amazing i do love it! My very close fav to breaking dawn!

Oooh:happydance:

Breaking Dawn is my favourite too:) although Eclipse is a close 2nd.

I'm team Edward in the book, but IRL I looove Jacob:cloud9: and I'm the same age as him so I'm allowed:smug: Only when he has that ridiculous hair cut off though!

Ok so A few have seen the Eclipse Movie! Here is a review already - https://www.eclipsemovie.org/ They cant give out too much as the movie wasnt 100% compelte it was just for a select few that were lucky enough to get through from the Oprah comp! Apparently its bloody amazing :happydance:

Goooooosssseeeeee bumps reading that!!! Ooooo looking forward to a bit of vampire passion!!! SAUCY!!

:thumbup: Even more excited now!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can't wait for eclipse :) not so much to look forward to in breaking dawn .. those who have read it will know its Sh*t ;p there turning it into two films tho ?! x

Can't wait for eclipse :) not so much to look forward to in breaking dawn .. those who have read it will know its Sh*t ;p there turning it into two films tho ?! x

Its not shit at all! Best book for me! And everyone else i know ;)

Oh and 18th November 2011 is when Breaking Dawn is released in Cinemas! Bill Condon is directing it.

Not 100% sure yet wether its 2 or just one , my guess two , way to long storyline to fit it into two unless they decide a 3 hour movie.

cmon really ... u don't think the whole story is Silly :p i kept stopping because i honestly could not believe how hilarious it was .. :/

Each to their own tho i spose :p but all the reviewers agree with me! haha ... :) oj .. sorta xxx

sorry i should say i LOVE the twilight series but breaking dawn really Fucked up (imo) so I am wayyyy bitter about it :( ! Would like my very own Edward tho ?! Yummmmmyyy

Well its fantasy , not real so anything goes :)

People get funny how Edward sparkles , goes into the light and all sorts. Again its fiction this was stephanies dream she wrote what she saw and this was it :) I know a fair few didnt like it. But it was such a huge build up to it , i think it got so big that people were disapointed.

Im a happily ever after girl so it fit perfectly for me . I loved it :) Not the same old someone dies , they all mourn , life cant go on blah de blah. It was different , and i love different. Its not for everyone though i see lol!

I find the positives in everything though :lol: Was wierd reading it , didnt get too into it like i did with the others but ive never read a story like it :)

I see im defending it too much now haha typical twilight fan girl :p

Well its fantasy , not real so anything goes :)

People get funny how Edward sparkles , goes into the light and all sorts. Again its fiction this was stephanies dream she wrote what she saw and this was it :) I know a fair few didnt like it. But it was such a huge build up to it , i think it got so big that people were disapointed.

Im a happily ever after girl so it fit perfectly for me . I loved it :) Not the same old someone dies , they all mourn , life cant go on blah de blah. It was different , and i love different. Its not for everyone though i see lol!

I find the positives in everything though :lol: Was wierd reading it , didnt get too into it like i did with the others but ive never read a story like it :)

I see im defending it too much now haha typical twilight fan girl :p

Same :D I literally had a big grin on my face at the end :haha:

omg Jacob is SO FINE but i'd take Edward too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got my hormones all crazy! lol bella looks loads cuter than in the 1st one.

I do think Jacob is lush BUT only in the films :thumbup: I was looking at a few pictures on google :blush: as you do, but off camera he doesnt do much for me!? But I am 26 and he's only a wee boy bless him!

I think he looks his age in 'normal' circumstances but on screen DING DONG!!

As for Edward, I cant help but like 'something' about him - whether its the fact that I love him in the books that no matter who plays him in the film i'll think he's cute-ish!

BUT THIS:

:sex: :sex: :sex:
https://www.hollywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/jacob-black-shirtless-new-moon.jpg

I love it when he does his brooding look:haha: I watched New Moon last night for the first time and just sat drooling :)

OMG didnt realise it was so close to coming out!!! best re-read the book pronto aaahh!!

I love it when he does his brooding look:haha: I watched New Moon last night for the first time and just sat drooling :)

Y'know I havnt actually seen New Moon yet!!!! Shocking I know :wacko: But OH is out tomorrow night so I have a bottle of wine and Jacob all to myself - BRING ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!! :thumbup:

OH....................MY..........................WORD!!!!

Just finished watching New Moon, and i'm now going to bed with a very VERY big smile on my face!!!

That film was FAB!! So much better than the first - oh why is June so far away!!

OH HUBBA!!!! :thumbup:

Good night girlies, Hello sweet dreaming! :sex: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"