Twin pregnancy can I join in...?

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Hi ladies! So I’m expecting twins there official due date is February 1st but as there are two they won’t let me go past January 11th 2019, I don’t feel like I fit in first tri anymore as everything is intensified and I actually feel more like 20 weeks pregnant then 12! how is everybody getting on? Did your symptoms start to get better once you fully got into second tri? The stretching for me is bothersome but I have to remember that there is two in there! xxx

Twin mama here too!! Always good to have someone to compare with and check normalities haha! Xx

Twin mama here too!! Always good to have someone to compare with and check normalities haha! Xx

Hello!! So nice to meet another twin Mamma to be, and like me you have two children already! How did you feel when you found out it was twins? have you been more emotional this time around? I’m so anxious all the time...also have you had much stretching pain? Sorry to bombard you with questions! xxx

Hello!! So nice to meet another twin Mamma to be, and like me you have two children already! How did you feel when you found out it was twins? have you been more emotional this time around? I’m so anxious all the time...also have you had much stretching pain? Sorry to bombard you with questions! xxx

I'm not gonna lie I was shocked. Scared happy excited petrified all in one haha. Especially as I will have 4 under 4. I'm an emotional wreck at times and others now I don't even feel pregnant. It's strange. I have some terrible RLP some days and occasional shooting pain which is hard to really explain. I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and have a consultant app and scan on Thursday. And gender scan and reveal party Sunday which I cannot wait for! X

I'm not gonna lie I was shocked. Scared happy excited petrified all in one haha. Especially as I will have 4 under 4. I'm an emotional wreck at times and others now I don't even feel pregnant. It's strange. I have some terrible RLP some days and occasional shooting pain which is hard to really explain. I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and have a consultant app and scan on Thursday. And gender scan and reveal party Sunday which I cannot wait for! X

I’m so glad it isn’t just me then! I honestly have days were I’m like I got this then other days were I’m like what the hell was I thinking! I’ll have 4 under 5 so excited for you to find out what you are having! Are you on any social media fb, instagram etc? would be lovely to have a fellow mummy in the same boat as me! xxx

I am. My Facebook name is Linzi Townshend. Pic is my little boy on the beach with a cheesy grin haha! I'm also a UK mama so it's good to actually be having the same medical care to talk about and compare (as I've noticed usa etc do things on a different timeline) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->