Twins due June - looking for bump buddies

Seen a cracking cot online its a double cot called the alana. I've written down all the measurements so OH can make something similar. He's been adamant he's making a cot since I found out I was pregnant.

I am due June 18th with Twins! These will be my 3rd and 4th children... I have a 5 DD and a 2 year old DS! My next scan is 11/23/11 at 10W3D! Can't wait to get to know you!

I'm due June 16th (according to my scan yesterday!) I measured 8w 3d, although according to my LMP I thought I was 8w 6d, but either way, I'm thrilled! We only saw one on the scan. I'm not showing at all yet, just very bloated. Can't wait for the 12 week scan to see more!!

Congratulations!

I'm due June 18th, already have a noticeable bump which I find odd considering it's my first so most people don't show until later. I do keep wondering if it's twins - I think I'm more hopeful than anything else! First scan isn't until December 5th - at this rate everyone will have guessed by then though!

i havent had any sickness at all! or even felt sick! i was extremely tired from week 5 till recently though, like REALLY tired! other than that and spots all over my forehead (never had spots before!) no symptoms!! oh i do see that i am eating all day! lol!
how about you? you felt more hungry?
i have a little bump that by the end of the day is pretty big!!!!! but then by morning is little (but def there as i normally have a fairly flat stomach!) again! lol!
i have had a scan every week since my 6 week scan! and its amazing how they grow from a blob! to a actual babies! i saw them today at mY NT scan, and its just beautiful!!!!!!! u will be amazed!!!

aww wow Hun congrats! I stalked ur ttc journal. lovely too see u in here and congrats on the twins x

THanks how are you keeping? Have you had your scan yet?

yeah I'm good Hun just really tired. I had my scan this morning...def only one in there :happydance: il be keeping a look out for your progress so keep us updated! are u going to find out the sex of your twinnies? x

Thanks for the replies ladies! I think that I'm probably not going to be a lucky one. Haha.... Though it turns out I might be having evening sickness rather than ms! Yesterday I had full blown nausea in the evening (it got a bit better and my stomach just felt unsettled after I'd eaten). Every other time I've felt a bit queasy it was nothing to bat an eyelid at, but last night's nausea left me without any doubts! :wacko:

Congratulations!

I'm due June 18th, already have a noticeable bump which I find odd considering it's my first so most people don't show until later. I do keep wondering if it's twins - I think I'm more hopeful than anything else! First scan isn't until December 5th - at this rate everyone will have guessed by then though!

Aww I showed really early at 8 wks with my second son. My cousin is pregnant with her 1st and she was showing at 8 wks everyone is different. You never know though. I was starting to show before 5wks this time and already have a belly that looks more baby bump than fat.

i havent had any sickness at all! or even felt sick! i was extremely tired from week 5 till recently though, like REALLY tired! other than that and spots all over my forehead (never had spots before!) no symptoms!! oh i do see that i am eating all day! lol!
how about you? you felt more hungry?
i have a little bump that by the end of the day is pretty big!!!!! but then by morning is little (but def there as i normally have a fairly flat stomach!) again! lol!
i have had a scan every week since my 6 week scan! and its amazing how they grow from a blob! to a actual babies! i saw them today at mY NT scan, and its just beautiful!!!!!!! u will be amazed!!!

Excellent your pictures look fantastic. I've got spots on fore head too normally I only get them on my chin (rarely) I've started wearing makeup because my skin was almost transparent lol. Yeah I do feel hungry a lot but some days I feel to sick to eat and have to force myself through it. My tummy is the same by bed time I'm massive and by morning its small (not flat I've not had flat tummy for almost 8yrs lol. Your so lucky to have a scan every week I feel in limbo just now. Midwife called and said she was referring me to consultant who in turn would refer me to the twin clinic but so far I've heard nothing else. She did only phone me on Friday though.

aww wow Hun congrats! I stalked ur ttc journal. lovely too see u in here and congrats on the twins x

THanks how are you keeping? Have you had your scan yet?

yeah I'm good Hun just really tired. I had my scan this morning...def only one in there :happydance: il be keeping a look out for your progress so keep us updated! are u going to find out the sex of your twinnies? x

Thats good as long as baby is healthy. Yeah I think I'm going to find out I've picked 3 buggies but need to know the sex combination so I know what one I'm getting lol. If you look up cossatto you2 range you'll see what I mean.

Hey hun!!

lol i have come to the conclusion that a lot of people have a smaller bump in the morning and then its massive in the evening!!!! lol!!

awww thanks about the pic! we had our 12, well 13 week scan on thursday and the picture they gave us at the nhs, was not clear at all!!!! their pictures are so blurry :-/
i dont think we shall be having another scan for another month now! i miss them already! lol!!! i am sure your midwife will call you today or early this week!! i am waiting till jan and gonna book myself to antenatal twin classes!! i am so excited!! hehe!!
oh my sports on my forehead are horrible!!!!!!! hopefully they will go soon! lol!

i am so excited about xmas and being pregnant with my twins!!! :)

hope your ok hunni xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got appointment in for 12 week scan but still nothing from midwife yet. Had flu jab yesterday which has given me a dead arm with a big red lump on it still better that than flu. She also gave me anti-sickness tablets so at least thats something positive. We've all been struck by the tummy bug over the past week or so its been a terrible house for germs glad to say we're all on the mend now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->