"Twins less likely to fight than other children, says study"

AngelUK

Mummy of twin boys
Reaction score
Here is a short but lovely article on twins and multiples and confirms what I always say: as hard as it may be initially, having twins or trips or more is truly wonderful and such a blessing in every way :D
(Was sent the link in my online twins club newsletter and thought I'd share here. :))
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science...utm_campaign=TAMBA+2013+-+Membership+Benefits

Mine started fighting on the inside and still kick each other when they get too close! (Think they take after Mommy in that aspect. ;) )

Aw I am sorry. Mine love each other. They take each other's stuff and then we get a bit of crying, sure, but listening to them play and giggle while I am having my coffee right now is the cutest thing ever :) Maybe in time yours will become best friends too :) :flower:

Mine love each other top. First thing they say in the morning is the other ones name, they share everything, feed each other and if one gets their drink they bring the other drink too! Melts my heart but yes of course, they do fight too never for long though! :) xx

HA! Well we will see about that as our boy was kicking his sister in the head during scan :haha:

My girls were always kicking each other during scans.

But now they give each other cuddles and will get toys for the other if they are upset, so cute and nursery say they are best friends.

Don't get me wrong they fight over toys all the time but if they are in seperate rooms even for a minute when they see each other again they have massive smiles on their faces when they see each other.

They need to come study mine then! Mine fight like cats and dogs. Of course they have their moments too :haha:

My boys also fight like cat and dog..... Can't live with each other but can't live without each other if they are apart. X

Ha mine wrestle all day! Pushing shoving smacking pretend shooting!!! (that one from bloody toy story and zurks gun!)

But yes i agree they have a best friend for life xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->