twins?

miyavicandy

pregnant w/#2
Reaction score
i found out 2 days ago at 10 weeks 5 days that im expecting twins. came as a total surprise even though i felt i was carrying more than 1. my symptoms came the moment i found out i was pregnant and pee test was strong positive the period was due. so far im extremly tired ALWAYS very hungry peeing alot. lots of round ligament pain and pelvic pain backache. feeling hot. and the list goes on. but im actually experiencing less nausea than with my first pregnancy which was 1 baby. i have not thrown up yet. but occassionally feel sick. so far im 11 weeks and have gained 10 pounds! =my weight gain was first indicator of more than 1 baby. my doc basically just said i was eating too much and was FAT. but when they did ultrasound they found 2 babies! so yea:winkwink:

Lovely news!

Last night I dreamt that at my scan it was twins and I woke up in a bit of a panic!!
Scan tomorrow but don't think I am big or sick enough for it to come true!

That's so neat!! I just had my first ultrasound at 10 weeks and confirmed one baby. We share symptoms so it would be funny to find another one later. I sure am pooped constantly!

Congrats! You should take your intuition gambling hehe.

lol 2 sacs in one black space. not sure about placentas yet doc couldnt tell

That's awesome. I swear I'm having twins as well. Will find out thursday.

Congrats! I was soooo shocked when we found out about our twins. It had never once occurred to me haha. Welcome to twinsanity!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->