Twins!!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
I want some! :hissy:!....How do i get them ?!?!?! theres non in my family :( Theres some in amys family she said i can have hers if she has some...she also told me im mad but i dont listen to her! ...

Any one know how i can get some for free? :rofl::rofl: haha

theres twins in both my OH family (his grandpa and great uncle) and a few pairs in my family cousins and what nots. It has skipped a generation and i am so excited that i might get the privilage of carrying twins! it would be such a blessing :D

Yeh right, and I believe that. I need a Ziko Herbie (yes the trolley)

:rofl: You're mad! lol

I was out today with my baby and also looking after my baby sister, had so much attention from people who thought they were twins! :dohh: lol and then so much more when they found out they are auntie and niece!! :laugh2:

I wouldn't mind twins actually, looking after Lily today (2 seven month olds) I realised the challenges of looking after two babies at the same time, but it must also be such a joy.

Not likely, though as there are twins in DHs family but none in mine :)

I'd like to have twins,too.

I found an interesting article

Good luck!

I want twins too.. they run in both me and my OH's familiesss I would like a set!!

Oh yes my mom and aunt are twins, plus I'm African American. Both are 'risk' factors. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->