Two day diet

I'm currently doing this. Only on my second week but lost 2lbs week one. Need to start exercising too. So far, found it way easier than I anticipated.

For two days you only have 500 calls and the rest of the week you eat what you want..obviously not pigging out but you don't diet

Sparkle, sorry had to laugh, but in your previous post you ask what you eat on diet days and on my phone your signature show just at the bottom of that so it looks like someone answered "two litte girls". O, my gosh I am bad, sorry.

Ok, so I can eat things like crackers, tuna, salads etc. And then the rest of the week go with veg and meat stuffs.

Sparkle, sorry had to laugh, but in your previous post you ask what you eat on diet days and on my phone your signature show just at the bottom of that so it looks like someone answered "two litte girls". O, my gosh I am bad, sorry.

Ok, so I can eat things like crackers, tuna, salads etc. And then the rest of the week go with veg and meat stuffs.

No you can eat anything so long as it only amounts to 500 calories. You can have two and a half small packets of Doritos if that's what you want.

I'm sure this diet works so long as you don't overeat on the normal days, because it's less calories. But it won't be a fast weight loss by any means. Faster to cut to like 1200 and do a bit of exercise.

500 calls a day?

Urgh no. Better just eat less and move more ALL week IMO

The only tried and tested 'diet' is as simple as that. Balance.

I think it depends on what works for you. I've done the 1200 cal thing before and I get bored quite quickly. With the 5:2 I can cope with the two days knowing I can have a biscuit or chocolate etc the day after. If you pick carefully on the 2 days you can eat a decent amount of food.

When you reach your goal weight the diet suggests moving to a 6:1 diet long term.

Thanks ladies and lol at 2 little girls :)

I'm undecided what to do. I've actually heard that this diet is really healthy and apparently good for your body to do this . Xx

A friend of mine is doing it and has lost loads of weight. Different things work for different people/lifestyles.

Give it a try. If it doesn't work for you then try something else. :thumbup:

I might try this for a few months then work on cutting down the cals . Something to get me started

I was thinking about this but on the other 5 days I'm worried I'd completely pig out after only having 500 cals for two days

I can't do it

I'm just dieting, there is no way I can do 500 calls a day, even if only 2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"