Two days late and BFN :(

dlou

TTC #1 with one tube
Reaction score
Hi Ladies
I've been following this site for a while, but I haven't posted in a few months because I've been trying to 'not think about' TTC (yeah right! like that's possible!!).

Anyway, I'd really appreciate any insight or advice anyone might be able to give me.

I'm now two days late and I'm not showing any signs of AF coming, but I tested yesterday and today and got two BFNs. :nope:

Am I out of the running, surely this late I would be showing positive?

My periods are normally really regular, 28 days. Apart from one cycle in February where I was 9 days late and then eventually my AF turned up which was very disappointing!

So far not feeling like af is about to turn up.

I am feeling odd things that aren't normal for me:

- Low back pain
- Constipation (TMI.... normally it would be the opposite before af)
- Increased CM
- Frequently going to the loo
- Slight waves of nausea

I'm not temping so I'm not sure when I O'd, but I'm assuming it was CD14 (it was in my last pregnancy which ended in mc at 11 weeks).

I had very light cramp on and off on Monday and Tuesday (11 12dpo).

Ugghh my head hurts!

Can anyone tell me when HcG levels start to double? Is it conception or implantation? If it is implantation then I can understand it would still be possible for the levels to be too low.

I'd really appreciate any information or experience anyone can share with me.

Babydust to you all :dust:

Hi hun.
Some women dont test positive intill much later on for some weird reason. Also u may of O'd later than u thought and its too soon to pick up a bfp.
I would test again with fmu in 2 days if af stays away(fingers x'd she does) I have been 2wks late for af once and was not pregnant, just a wacky cycle. Had no sign of her intill she showed either :-( i would say your symptoms sound rather promising tho.

Good luck and lots of babydust ;-)

xxx

Hi Africaqueen
Thank you so much for your lovely reply.
I'm trying to not get my hopes up but it's impossible to not sit and symptom spot!
I had no problems falling pg last time, like within two months! and this time it's just not happening.
Fingers crossed we all get some :bfp: 's soon!!

xxx

I can't offer a lot of advice.. I just wait a few more days and text again.
Hoping you get your :bfp:
Have some preggers dust :):)
:dust::dust::dust:
x

:(
The witch got me this morning!
Oh well, there's always next month and the next month and the next....
It's getting hard to stay optimistic now!

Babydust to you all in 2ww, I hope this is your month!!!
Xxx

I am so sorry dlou ;(

I hope this month will be yours!!!!

I am between 12 and 19 days late and still testing BFN!! :wacko:
God only knows what my body is doing, don't feel preggo but didn't realise I was preggo until 5 weeks with my first!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->