Two days late... Anyone experienced these symptoms before BFP?

Jnc413

Reaction score
Im 22 years old and just discontinued birth control last month after having used the pill then the nuvaring for a couple of years each. Hubby and I decided to start trying, but I didnt expect to conceive this quickly... I am buying a test tomorrow! I wanted to know if anyone has experienced these symptoms that i have been having this past week.

I noticed it first while helping my prego cousin move her house, up and down stairs and feeling extremely short of breath and a little dizzy. Way weird for me! Ive always been in shape and Ive never felt anything quite so exhausting.

I am currently two days late and usually only cramp during my period never before, but Im having slight twingy cramping but no AF! Ive also been dealing with a headache today & yesterday. A week and a half ago my nipples were the most sensitive they've EVER been. They hurt so much! But are back to normal now...

Ive also been a bottomless pit when it comes to the refrigerator and Ive been gassy. Slightly dizzy feeling today, making sure to eat snacks and stay hydrated in case it's hypoglycemic related if i do happen to be pregnant.

Could this be crazy hormones just re-adjusting after years on birth control or could I be pregnant? Opinions?! Personal experiences?! :)

I dont want to test too soon... If the slight cramping Im experiencing is implantation then it might be a waste to buy a HPT just yet. I hate waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->