Two kids, same birth month.

Wow LoraLoo what are the odds of that happening!

I know! William was due 11th Nov and Alice was due 1st Nov.
I really didn't want them to share a birthday but I'm glad now, it's double the excitement.
They were more or less born at the same time too, in the same room. I was disappointed it was a different midwife lol x

Damn, theres always that one thing pffft Lol!

How lovely though :) if they're quite close & chummy though im sure they wont mind doing joint birthday jigs as the grow older :hugs:

I share the same birthday with my dad! I loved it though it made me feel so special as I was a big daddy's little girl so we always celebrated together and I couldn't have been happier! If I was sharing the same birthday with a sibling (that isn't a twin) I probably would have frowned a bit :p

I'm having this problem except my daughters birthday is 20 August and this baby's due 21st August! I'm thinking of cute joint birthdays (including a 21st and 18th in the same year!). I don't think they'll mind being close together unless it's on the same date... If I go into labour on the 20th, I'm keeping my legs shut until the 21st haha

My daughter's were born 1 year and 8 days apart. So Sept 22 and Sept 30th. Up until school age which will be this year I have thrown joint parties. They don't care and are just happy to have people to celebrate with.

This year I'll be starting separate parties only because they have their own school friends now and it's just to much to have both classes of friends and all family at one party.

This baby is due mid August and DS1's birthday is 1st Sept so it's possible we'll have two birthdays within days! It's my mum's birthday on 18th August so she could be sharing with her second grandchild 🙈

Mine are 10 days apart (well, one year and ten days apart, but their birthdays are ten days apart).

We have one big party and then we have a party for each of them on their birthdays....but a very small one (we make sure to get balloons, etc.). It works for us..

I shared birthday parties with my brother and we never minded. Just got 2 different cakes!

My dd1 is 17th March and my ds1 is 4th March both celebrated

I'm due two weeks before Los 2nd birthday. Before school age I'll probably do a joint family party and then individual days out on their actual birthday.

Once they have their own friends I'll do separate ones.

I have a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old and their birthdays are less then 3 weeks apart. So far we do joint birthday parties, but on my older daughters birthday (which is first) we do something special for her, just the family, since she has to wait for her party, and then the party is closer to the younger ones actual bday. My in-laws travel from another state, and most of my kids friends would come to both parties, so we keep it to one to save the hassle. I have said that I'm going to keep this up until they complain about it.

My son's birthday is 7/22, and my daughter is due 7/26. I will likley be scheduled for an induction in the 39th week, so their bdays will probably only be a few days apart. I'm planning on having a joint party for them while they are little.

My son is May 16th and my nearly 3 year old is the 29th. She was due in June but came in May. Can't do anything about it! They both get parties I am always broke in May. My birthday is the 21st. :D

This baby is due on Los birthday. My lo has a party alternate years and a family day out on the others. I'm not sure whether they will have joint parties or take it in turns each year. Two parties just isn't feasible in December

Baby is due 29th August, I'm 8th Sept, DD is 15th Sept & our wedding anniversary is 21st September.

I'm hoping this baby will be early or on time like his sister otherwise September is going to be extra busy!

We did a party for DD last year so probably won't again for another year at least but I'm 30 next year so I want a party lol.

Expect we will do something joint for the first few years at least just to make it easier

Well it will be interesting. Our son's due date was Nov 17 and so is this Baby's EDD!! Our son was born a week later though so we will see with this one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->