two lots of ewcm.. confused!

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
i have very wachy cycles they have gone from 60+ to 35-45 days to 22 and now this cycle im cd 29 with no sign of af :shrug: i got two lots of ewcm this cycle, first lot was cd 10-12 and second lot was cd 23-25 there was much more the second time and ive had cramps since last night, is it safe to say i most likely ovulated during the second time because af would be here by now if i ovulated cd 10-12 ? :shrug:

This happened to me last cycle. The first lot of ewcm was my body trying to ovulate but it didnt (im using opk's and charting my temps). 7 days later the ewcm started up again and 4 days after that I confirmed ovulation. Good luck! :flower:

Yup.
Worlds longest 2ww, at first I thought I oved cd10, then cd21 had ewcm and thought oh well i mustnt have oved early and i am now, then just when I thought I was nearing the end of my tww cd33 brought cramps and BUCKETLOADS of ewcm, fading off til cd35, cd40 today and I'm like hooray again, nearly out of the tww...go for a shower and what do I find? Ewcm. Seriously!!! So this is the 4th time I'm having signs of ov. Mannnnnn this is frustrating, it's a never ending 2 week wait as I keep thinking I'm ovulating weekly!!

well af showed so i must of ov'd around cd 14/15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->