Two middle names

ilovegod

Reaction score
do you think two middle names is too much
The names I like for a boy are Dylan Elliot Isaac but also like Dylan Jadon Isaac or maybe just Dylan Elliot or Dylan Jadon I like too many names lol and the names I like for a girl is Dorothy nala charrisa or just Dorothy charrisa the names all mean something to me so I can't make up my mind or which order to put them in

Hi there! I agree with you, when you have several names that have meaning to you it is hard to choose... And there is no guarantee you have another little one to use one of the "extra" names for.
After much talking my husband and I have decided to stick with one first and one middle name for our children. We both have one first and one middle and like the cohesiveness for our family.
All your combinations sound lovely! Hopefully when you see your new born you will just know what names fit best. Hope it's been a lovely week for you so far! ♥

My son has two middle names, I have two middle names and my daughter will have two too. Xx

I think if you really love both names then give him two middle names, two of my children have two middle names, the others only have one. It's never been an issue xx

My two sisters and I all have two middle names, my daughter has two and so will our next LO, my sister's 4 kids all have two. So obviously I don't think it's too much at all!

My husband has two middle names.

Our DD has two middle names. And our DS will have two middle names. I thought about it a lot though too and questioned whether we should do it.

We honored both of our mother's with our daughter and will honor both of our father's with our son. I have no idea what we would have done had we had another girl :haha:

My son has 2 middle names and it's looking likely that this baby will have 3! A double barrelled first and then 2 "middle" names iyswim. I think it's fine so long as they aren't all long names and that they flow nicely when said together.

OH has 2 middle names, I have one. Though I like the idea of two middle names.

My son has two middle names and if #2 is girl she will likely have two middle names, not sure about boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->