• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two months postpartum - what are/were your physical aches and pains?

Livebythesea

Reaction score
My baby is 10 weeks and my vaginal area still is a little sore. I started bleeding from the rectum 4 days ago but only lasted two days. I am still not moving too quickly. My arms and back hurt from carrying baby and breast feeding. My hips hurt. I'm a mess.

Hips, Legs and Feet.

My lady bits only hurt for a couple of days, after that it was uncomfortable.

But my pelvis pain won't go away. Totally normal though, the baby hormones don't fully leave your body until 6months so all those ligaments that are loose will still be loose for a few months yet.

I am having remedial massage and keeping moving lots!

pelvic pain is probably the only issue I have left and it doesn't bug me as much.
My back though from carrying LO everywhere, omg... I need a new back.

Pelvic pain. Till 5 months, but was worse for the first 3 months.

My back, and with my first I had horrible dragging pressure in my bum for about 9 months too, plus still suffered with a fissure I got when I had him. Second time it was just my back. xx

I'm 7 weeks and feeling pretty good except when my boobs are too full :-/

With DD1 at 8 weeks PP I was still recovering from a big cut and tear in which the stitches had fallen out. I didnt ache anywhere else though, it was just incessant aching and stinging in the perineum area.

DD2 absolutely no aches and pains at 8 weeks PP.

I had a spinal as i was booked in for an elective c-section and for months i kept having like small spasms and pains and aches going up my spine every time i climbed the stairs or got into bed. I had steroid injections at 38 weeks and ever since having them my finger tips go numb and tingly, and i have shooting pains going from my elbow to my wrist and up to my fingers, feels electric! still get them xx

I had a c-section and at 6 wks pp I still have a very sore abdomen and have a sore back ( I had back labour and an epidural)

I think I'm bionic lol. Had my second csection 7 weeks ago and feel amazing. No aches or pains. In starting rigorous exercise too and it's great.... A bit surprised though tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->