Two positives?

Dazed

Going with the flow
Reaction score
Hi girls:hi:! A quick question for you as I am new to OPKs. Has anyone ever had two days of positives? I got my first one Wednesday and my second one today. I always look at them within the time period and then again once they are dry (even though the instructions say not to) but they are MUCH easier to read. Is this something that is somewhat normal:shrug:? I almost positive I'm not preggo yet!
Thanks ~Lisa~

Yes it is normal to get two postives but it is usually back to back on postives. Like if you got one on wed then your next post would be on thursday not friday.

Thanks for the reply! I thought it was strang since this is my first time using them. About mid day of the first one I started having ov pains. Well, thanks again.

I sometimes get positives for two days in a row, and almost positive a day each side.
Are they deffo still positive today? xx

Yup, still look positive to me. Checked the CP and its high and closed and my boobs are slightly sore. Crazy body of mine. I guess only time will tell. Or at least by tomorrow since thats my last OPK.

I don't want to get your hopes up, but I would try an HPT just to check, if your CP is closed and boobs sore and OPK positive :) xx

I don't want to get your hopes up, but I would try an HPT just to check, if your CP is closed and boobs sore and OPK positive :) xx

I agree I would do a hpt just in case,,,goodluck and babydust your way!!!

Well, I am almost positive that I is too earily. I think its way to earily and may give it a week since that will be that closest to when I expect my AF. Thanks for the thoughts girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->