Two Teachers Bully Special Needs Student

Discussion in 'News & Debates' started by AirForceWife7, Nov 15, 2011.

1. AirForceWife7

AirForceWife7 Mama to Brenna.

This is absolutely horrible :nope: Two teachers bully a special needs student, whom has been in their class for 3 years.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp=45302872?

Do you think the teacher & teacher's aide got away too easy?

Edit: Sorry for the ad at the beginning, they are sooo annoying!

2. deafgal

deafgal Guest

not suprised. I had one public schooled 7th grade English teacher who made it very difficult for me to be in her class. She mumbles, she'll write down the assignment but when I asked her where my homework goes, she'll mumble her answer and wouldn't really tell me. She'll say it is not due today. I ended up an F in her class because no homeworks were turned in and she really did not want me there and pressured the school to put me to LD English class.

3. AirForceWife7

AirForceWife7 Mama to Brenna.

Deafgal .. I am so sorry to hear that :hugs: It's just such a shame, the people who you trust with meeting your child's education needs, are the ones making it harder for them to learn :nope: A teacher bullying a student ... aren't they the ones that are supposed to be fighting against it? And a special needs student?! That is just sick :nope:

4. tallybee

tallybee DS '04, DD '06, DD '15

That's disgusting :nope: