Two Teachers Bully Special Needs Student

AirForceWife7

Mama to Brenna.
Reaction score
This is absolutely horrible :nope: Two teachers bully a special needs student, whom has been in their class for 3 years.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp=45302872?

Do you think the teacher & teacher's aide got away too easy?

Edit: Sorry for the ad at the beginning, they are sooo annoying!

not suprised. I had one public schooled 7th grade English teacher who made it very difficult for me to be in her class. She mumbles, she'll write down the assignment but when I asked her where my homework goes, she'll mumble her answer and wouldn't really tell me. She'll say it is not due today. I ended up an F in her class because no homeworks were turned in and she really did not want me there and pressured the school to put me to LD English class.

not suprised. I had one public schooled 7th grade English teacher who made it very difficult for me to be in her class. She mumbles, she'll write down the assignment but when I asked her where my homework goes, she'll mumble her answer and wouldn't really tell me. She'll say it is not due today. I ended up an F in her class because no homeworks were turned in and she really did not want me there and pressured the school to put me to LD English class.
Deafgal .. I am so sorry to hear that :hugs: It's just such a shame, the people who you trust with meeting your child's education needs, are the ones making it harder for them to learn :nope: A teacher bullying a student ... aren't they the ones that are supposed to be fighting against it? And a special needs student?! That is just sick :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->