Two under two

Riley_Zoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have just rather unexpectedly found out im pregnant with my second baby, im exstatic but a little nervous as i will have two under two. My oldest will be 22 months old when my second is born.
Anyone else got two under two who have advise, or anyone else about to have two under two?

Mine were slightly older but only just my eldest turned two two weeks before I had my second it was hard work but worth it and gets easier quickly I'm about to have my third and there is a 22 month age gap so can't be that bad lolx. Congratulations x

Thanks hun, im kind of excited they will be so close but also a little nervous. Congratulations on your 3rd, best of luck :)

Congrats!! I have 3 kids. There is 22 months between DDand DS1. And 22 months between DS! and DS2. I was pretty nevrous 3 kids so close in age, but it worked out just fine. They play together so well and have common interests because they are so close in age. They keep each other entertained:) I am now pregnant with #4(not planned!!!). Lol But my kids are older now...DD is 7.5, ds1 is 5.5 and ds2 is almost 4. Good luck and I am sure you will do just fine:)

My 1st two were only 14 months apart.
The part i found hardest was leaving the house on my own with two babies. Everything else just kind of falls into place. My 3rd will be 23 months when my 4th arrives and I'm hoping all will go smoothly :)
Don't be afraid to accept help or ask for help if you have family around. I have no help with any of my kids so in that way ive really struggled as a helping hand would definitely make life easier. Hubby works loads and helps when he can though.

My first and second had 26 months between them and my second and third will have 23 months between them. Hard at first but they become best friends once baby two can play.

My first two are 16 months apart. I agree with pp who said leaving the house is hardest. Give yourself lots of extra time. The good news is it gets easier and easier.

Congratulations!! 21 mo age gap here, 6 months in, and I was a bit nervous abt it while pregnant. It took a bit of adjusting and can be relentless but honestly I love it! Wouldn't change a thing. The interaction between them is magic, I wasn't expecting that at all so early on 💜

Congrats! I will have a 12 month gap, and am very nervous.

Hi ladies, I'm HOPING to have 2 under 2 :) If we conceive this cycle my daughter will be 20 months when #3 is born. I'll let you guys know for sure in about 2 weeks ;)

I'm going to have 2 under 18 months. This was a surprise baby too. I'm trying to stop myself from panicking by telling myself in the long run it will be easier.

When are you due?

I had two under 18 months with my first two.. They are 17 months apart. It was fine.. Little chaotic at times but u just manage! Going out with them just takes getting used to. They are now 9& nearly 8 and play great together!!and I have two more!!😉

So I AM officially joining you ladies!!! Got my BFP this morning! I'm due November 3rd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->