Two weeks wait...hoping for a BFP...but actually NTNP...am i going mad?

serendipity_b

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum:baby: - and I'm so glad there are women out there who live in the same confused state as I do. Partner and me very much have the attitude, we are not TTC but if it happens, it happens. Hence, we use the pull out method which as everyone knows, is not the safest of methods. But after ten years of taking the pill- I'm done with hormones.

Initially we used condoms but now we rarely do-

So....I've been having symptoms lately and I am really wishing for it to be early pregnancy symptoms. The last two weeks have been nerve-wrecking and I'm hoping for a BFP soon!

Can anyone tell me if there is a possibility that I'm preggers?

I don't know when I ovulate but it is very late in the cycle. My cycles are very long, between 30 -33 days and unfortunately kind of irregular.
Upon an ultrasound examination, I was told that I actually only ovulate roughly a week to one and a half weeks before I get my period.

AF on 25th of Oct - should have gotten my AF between Friday (23.11 and yesterday, 26.11). Nothing so far. Today I had CM but only little.

Symptoms started two weeks ago: Wave of exhaustion- I called in sick for two days and I was sleeping like I never slept before. I literally slept two full days. I would never call in sick for such a reason before, but I could NOT get out of bed!!!!! Either I was ill without knowing or beginning of pregnancy?

-Very vivid dreams and nightmares
- Boobs incredibly sore- pain eased off the following week and yesterday and today again very sore- not wearing bras with wire. Too uncomfortable.
- moody and weepy, angry and snapping at just the slightest irritation
- one week ago extreme hunger for KFC (I never eat KFC) and chocolate popcorn! oh and yummy hot chocolate...but mainly savoury food
- slight cramping lower left and then a little lower right about two weeks ago
- constipated and diarrhoea
- two weeks ago needing to get up in the middle of the night to pee- now don't need to get up at night
- still struggling to get out of bed in the mornings
- GOODNESS. DID I mention that my boobs are sore???! Like PMS in overdrive!! :wacko:
- last week extreme lower back pain (almost like sciatica as it stretched down my legs and bum - and I never had this before. LIKE...EVER.)
- last two weeks, on some days nauseous towards late afternoon and evenings, now naseau seemed to have disappeared
- last week felt extremely bloated. I looked about 3 months pregnant and could not squeeze my belly in.
- felt tipsy after half a beer...
- extremely sensitive nose....I smell everything!!

Well...I think that's about it....I think...

WHAT you ladies think? AM I PREGNANT???? :cloud9::baby::thumbup:

Sounds like me. We're ntnp and pulling out. I've been either really sleepy or I'd get bursts of energy. I just came off bc the 4th had af the 7th to the 12th I should have ovulated the 21st. We've been doing it like bunnies since the hormones are out of the way. I know it might be too soon for me tho. But my back has been achy and I've been peeing much more than I usually do. Thought I might have had a uti- never had one so I dunno. It just is uncomfortable sometimes when I go. Moody yes. No visible cm..but that wet feeling. With my son I don't remember any symptoms something just told me to take a test the day before af was due. We'll see. Good luck tho to you.

Good Luck to you tooooooooooo hunny! Had yet another very vivid dreams last night and had to get up to wee! The suspense is killing me....I will test again on Saturday. Fingers crossed!!

What do you ladies think???????????????????????? Could all these symptoms be a :baby: growing???????

Saturday COME on..............cant wait any longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->