TWW – Anyone Testing 11/15?

heff1604

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I’m back in the TWW – 6dpo today so I’m planning on testing on 11/15. Anyone else?

AF is due on the 20th. I’ve been nauseous off and on since about 3-4dpo and lately I’ve been thirsty with a dry mouth…oh and I had some severe cramping that lasted for a day. I thought I O'd late but I'm not sure now...

:dust: for everyone!

I'm 8dpo and also due on the 20th. I'm going to test at 10dpo on Friday (the 14th). I'm sure it will probably be too early. But I've got some cheapie tests to use. Fingers crossed. Good luck!

I'm trying not to cave and test early, but I probably will :dohh:

With my son I was 10dpo when I got my BFP so good luck to you on Friday! Keep me posted! :)

Ugh I completely caved while looking at tests on here! Thought I saw a line but not sure. Maybe I'll test tomorrow morning.....:haha:

Hi, I'm 6 or 7 dpo and hoping to hold out till Saturday to test. AF due on the 19th. Woke up feeling like I have a cold coming and headache. Feeling sicky all day on and off. Fingers crossed for all of us xxx

Hi, AF due maybe 11/19, will be testing on 11/17! Short LP, so it won't do any good for me to test earlier than that!

Have you been able to hold off? I am due on Sunday/Monday and have tested a couple of times all with BFN. I will probably test again tomorrow, just because I'm going to a party with alcohol.

I will join! I snuck and tested early and imagined a bpf. Will try again. Probably in he AM!!

I think I'm going to cave and test tomorrow (9dpo)....we'll see!

Me! AF is due tomorrow and if she doesn't show will test either tomorrow or Sunday if still not here. Would not be a planned pregnancy as my DS is only 7 months old but would still be a blessing.

Has anyone tested again today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->