Tww 8dpo symtoms

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
hi im in the tww I had a bfn this afternoon. I've been having dull aches in uterus area, white stretchy cm ( sorry tmi) bbs feel heavy and fuller, backache and my cp is closed medium in feel and not low but not high. Sounds strange but I feel different i feel like I could be pregnant. Has any1 else had the above symptoms and had bfp? What dpo were u when u got bfp? Thank u in advance

I have had them all except I don't check my cervix and no I haven't gotten a BFP unfortunately. But that doesn't mean you won't. Good luck to you ❤️

When you test before missed period, you should always go with first morning urine.. not later in the day. It is best to take a pregnancy test closer to period day.

I did not have any symptoms during the TWW, I got my BFP on 12DPO (3 days before period day), as that was the month we started trying, I tested early with first morning urine and got a visible bright pink line on easy@home and wondfo tests

Well this morning I feel like any symptoms I had have gone. I have a slight backache but nothing else. Tested with fmu bfn

I'm now 11dpo and my cp is medium, closed medium cm is practically non existent. I have a lower backache and thats it. I took a one step pregnancy test with fmu and got a bfn. Has any1 else took a one step and got negative and then took a different test on same day and got a positive? I just feel different this month.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"