TWW after a CP! Help me not lose hope!

TinyLynne

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been reading so many forums over the last few months, but this is my first time posting. My husband and I have been TTC since September. Last month I got a BFP at 9 DPO on blue dye, pink dye and digitals! Before this, around 5DPO I started tasting icky metal in my mouth and wanted green olives and lemonade often. Boobs starting hurting shortly after. Unfortunately about a week and a half later I started bleeding, on my husband's birthday. Went to Dr, and had low hgc that quickly dropped. Only bled for 3 days and began ttc again after. I always O on CD21, but this month it was between 22/23. I am now 8/9 DPO and a few days ago really wanted olives and lemonade, and 2 days ago I had a BBT dip (up again yesterday and today) my mouth tastes like metal again and my boobs are killing me. Today I started having a little brown discharge when I wipe, and because of last time I am scared of what bleeding means, I know it could be IB because of timing. My LP is usually 13 days, so isn't this too early for AF?? I just need some good vibes. Does anyone have experience with any of this? BFN today, but expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->