TWW after Clomid + Trigger (new to board)

Asugirl97

Reaction score
My RE was really disappointed in the results of my first round of Clomid (50mg) based on only producing 1 follicle, so he up'd me to 100mg (cd3-7)...on CD 12 my u/s showed 5 follicles...so they gave me a trigger shot and told me to BD for the next 3 nights. That was on Monday...we did our "homework" as prescribed so now I am officially in my TWW.

I'm assuming I O'd ... I have taken OPKs, and I am getting positives, but after researching it appears the trigger shot can interfere with OPKs accuracy. So I really have no idea. I have had some lower abdominal discomfort...but nothing too significant. Who knows?!?

On Monday, which will be CD21 I will go in for a blood test to see of my Progesterone is high enough. Las month it was not, so I was placed on a supplement.

Anyone have success with Clomid + Trigger?

Why would you use an OPK when you've already triggered with HCG?

Yes, I've gotten pregnant with clomid and hcg, and 5 follicles sounds really promising.

Good luck!

Hi LuckyW!

I used an OPK out of pure curiosity :) I am new to all of this....and like seeing how my body is responding to everything!

Very happy to hear you were successful with Clomid + Trigger. I got my progesterone tested today and it came back at 10.3. On the low end, but above 10 so my Dr. was happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->