Tww after depo

Deelfc35

Reaction score
Long story short, I was on the implant got it removed to be sterilised then my appointment was pushed back so I got the depo shot in November 2016 as a back up till my appointment was rescheduled my shot ran out 7th February 2017 and my husband and I decided to try for another baby so sterilisation was cancelled and I never got the depo renewed. I think I had a period in January, I wouldn't know for sure as it was here for three weeks, not proper blood just icky stuff, then we tracked my ovulation to 16th February IF I did cos the depo could of messed it up, we did the deed on 14th Feb and since then I've felt rough as hell, achy, headaches, a few days of on and off pulling in my lower tummy, and I feel sick...this would be my 5th pregnancy so you would think I would know what to look for but I've never actively tried to conceive before, I've just stopped using contraceptives and let fate decide. Anyone else had the depo and conceived a week after not renewing the shot, thinking as I only had one it might not of messed me up, but also these 'feelings' of pregnancy I'm experiencing could just be hormones as it's my first month without conception :-/. Urgh sorry for the rant just needed to write it down to get it out my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->