TWW all over again... who else is sick of waiting?

hanni

Reaction score
Anybody else feel the same?

Time is going so slowly

I google every little symptom convinced it could be a sign of impending labour

I can't concentrate on anything else!

I spend all night awake thinking about babies and being pregnant

This is some serious de ja vu!

I would just like my baby now please!

Yep. I'm sick of waiting! I've been off work for 4.5 weeks now due to severe back pain, so the time is going super slow for me!
I had false labour on Friday, but obviously nothing came of it. Now that I'm considered "full term" I'm just ready to have this baby already! I'm sure I wouldn't feel so impatient if I was still working.

I never thought of it like that, but you're correct!! The last couple of weeks leading to the EDD is like the torturous TWW we all (almost all, some are surprise pregnancies) experience leading up to the BFP.

I'm barely 35 weeks but All of my babies were born in the 36th week and doctor feels the 3rd will follow suit, so to me, this is the last two weeks. If I go past 37 weeks oh my goodness life will drag foreverrrrrrrrr.

I'm reading up on labour symptoms, obsessions over delivery videos, what to pack in bag. I just want to not think about pregnancy anymore and just have my baby and take care of her and my other two kids and move on with my life, haha.

Meeeeee toooooo :( it's never ending!!! So I made it this entire pregnancy without getting a cold/flu..... I am now 38.2 days with the worst cold on earth.... And by the time this goes away in a few days, we are expecting a serious snow storm and weather dangerously cold -30/-40 with the windchill! Last yr when it got that cold people couldn't even drive anywhere because roads were so iced over that the salt wasn't working from the freezing temps....
Normally I'd be trying all the tricks to naturally induce..... But I feel trapped for the next week like I need to do everything in my power to keep him In..... This puts me in a terrible aweful horrid mood today too :( ;( thanks for the vent ladies!!!!
Well, at least we can all see the light at the end of the tunnel.... For me I know he will be here in the next 2 wks for sure.... Ok .... Ill try to make that look like nothing lol.... Even though that will feel like 2 yrs!!! Ha

It's absolutle torture isn't it!
For my I know it will definitely be some time in the next 4 weeks. It's like knowing you're gunna get the best present in the world at some point in the next 4 weeks, just no idea when!
Every night trying to get to sleep is like being a kid at Christmas again. I'm going crazy! I just wanna meet my little boy already.

Oh gosh love2myboys that doesn't sound good! I hope you feel better quickly and baby makes an arrival before the bad weather hits.

Calm I know exactly what you mean! I've re packed my hospital bag about 300 times and read every birth story out there. Might re wash all his clothes and iron them all just for something to keep me occupied. 😂

Yep. I'm sick of waiting! I've been off work for 4.5 weeks now due to severe back pain, so the time is going super slow for me!
I had false labour on Friday, but obviously nothing came of it. Now that I'm considered "full term" I'm just ready to have this baby already! I'm sure I wouldn't feel so impatient if I was still working.

Same here, I stopped working at 32 weeks because I was in a busy environment working through the night and it just wasn't appropriate or safe. I've been ok until about 36 weeks and now I know how close the end is time has just stopped!

Me too! I have two more nights before my induction: I just turned 40 weeks, 6 days. Having occasional BH and that's all. :(

I know it's not long, but every day feels like a week now! It's taking so long and I can't sleep to make it go faster! Ahhhh!

I feel the same. Never ending. I talk to the little one all the time asking him to be cooked enough so I can see him, but he’s probably just as stubborn as his brother and father and he’ll make me wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->