TWW Anxiety

Madame K

Reaction score
Its 7DPO and I had very strong ovulation pain last week , but now I have no symptoms. My cervix is high and soft. What are the true signs of pregnancy from all the mothers out there. :hugs::kiss:

Honestly I don't think there are sure signs of pregnancy before AF is due. I've had a lot of pregnancies and almost every tww that ended in a bfp has been different. This time my early symptoms were lots of milky white ewcm from 5dpo onwards and my cervix was very high, I also had a dreadful headache that wouldn't go away. With my youngest son when I got my bfp I had little to no cm, a low cervix and usual pre AF symptoms. I think the main thing is to look out for things that are unusual for you. I found keeping a diary helped so I could look back at previous cycles and check what the norm was for me at that point. Good luck and hope you get your bfp very soon!

I agree with Maryanne. I didn't think I'd see a BFP because I didn't have any of the signs a lot of other girls had on here. No cm, no vomiting, no breast tenderness, no spotting, etc. The only symptom I really had was dizziness. I got agitated and irritable easily though and was nauseous when I didn't eat. I didn't realize that those were also symptoms. Otherwise, it was very similar to AF. I broke out and was bloated. But the only symptom that was out of the ordinary for me was dizziness, which gave me hope lol. But I've also seen stories where girls don't have any symptoms at all besides missing their AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->