TWW - anyone else with not general symptoms?

AutumnLauren

Reaction score
Hi Im Autumn and I'm a first time poster and I've been TTC for about half a year now.
So far I have read an insane amount of information in regard to TWW. Waiting a few more days to take a pregnancy test. I dont seem to have a lot of general symptoms though and I'm honestly a little worried now. My symptoms so far have been; peeing non stop, Ive seen what looks like implantation bleeding - very light bleeding for 2 days, extreme fatigue - I feel I could sleep forever and when I sleep its heavy!, increased heart rate - I feel like it's pumping harder and it's making me warmer and extreme thirst. However, most articles suggests that constipation is a common symptom of early pregnancy...but, I seem to be getting the exact opposite of that. I know..TMI but has anyone else that's been through the motions or is going through the motions experienced anything similar? Or am is it looking like I'm getting my period?
Thank you in advance <3

Every single symptom you have I currently have as well as stuffy nose and headache. I’m only 5dpo so I know I couldn’t have implanted yet and I’m going to chalk it up to progesterone doing it’s thing.

Hi! I don't even know honestly, there are often symptoms similar to pregnancy, even when you haven't had sexual intercourse, but just a hormonal failure, in any case, if you have a child, congratulations! :)

Your symptoms are identical to mine and I'm now 8 weeks 3 days pregnant! Before I got my first BFP, I was honestly convinced my period was about to start because I had cramps and diarrhea (sorry, TMI), both of which have continued throughout my pregnancy so far. It has to do with how your body reacts to progesterone, and if you usually have diarrhea before your period, you are actually more likely to experience it during pregnancy as well. My very first symptom I had before I even knew I was pregnant was extreme thirst and awful fatigue, both of which have continued as well. Those are really the only things that made it feel different from my period coming because I've never experienced thirst and fatigue like this. I never had implantation bleeding, but I did have some brown spotting off and on for about a week when I was 6 weeks pregnant, which the doctors suggested could have been delayed implantation bleeding (since it was old blood). Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->