tww... anyone testing MAY???

winegums

Reaction score
heya my AF due 20th May but going to TRY to hold out testing till then!! probably 21st if AF doesn't come on 20th as I've never been late in my life ;)
I know it's a bit early...... haven't even ovulated yet LOL but anyone else testing May?
xx:dust:

Me im testing in may. My AF is due may 19th. I am going to hang on this time though to test as i drove myself mad last month testing to early. Not to mention the expence lol. Good luck with your :bfp: lots of :dust: to you. As we will be testing around the same time feel free to add me to your friends list if you like :hugs: xx

cheers i will do :) last month i literally managed to hold on till day before AF got bfn and then af come that evening :( but at least i only wasted one test lol!

are you doing anything else this month? i'm *attempting* to use OPKS and smep... was going to try softcups but they haven't come :( lol xx

cheers i will do :) last month i literally managed to hold on till day before AF got bfn and then af come that evening :( but at least i only wasted one test lol!

are you doing anything else this month? i'm *attempting* to use OPKS and smep... was going to try softcups but they haven't come :( lol xx

I have started taking maca this month and i have my DH on zinc for his little :spermy:
I must of taken at least 6 tests last month one of which i dropped down the toilet before i had even managed to wee on it :dohh: I tested way to early and then carried on until the :witch: arrived. I drove myself around the bend, so this month im taking it in my stride.

Have you ever used soft cups before ? the thought of them makes me a little giddy lol. But who knows if i get desperate i may try them :blush: xx

sparkle05 we are due for af on the same day...

i am thinking i will test on the 13th or 14th... because i have a 21st on the 15th and want to know weather i can drink or not ( i hope not!!)

I am due to ovulate tomorrow, i think i might me now as i have a pain in that area... but my ovulation microscope is not saying i am fertile so who knows...

good luck girls!!

xoxox

Hi girls, can i jump on. i'm due to test may 14th. its our first month of really really trying, i have pcos and a thyroid problem, so i wont hold my breath, but you never know we might get lucky. i HOPE i dont waste too much money doing tests. what is the very earliest i could do one and do you think certain brands are better to test with early on ? :loopy:
best of luck girls.

the reason i want to try softcups is just for the fact that *omg tmi* i can feel it dripping out of me afterwards and they are meant to keep it in right? :S lol!!

and i know what you mean i dropped my opk down the toilet by accident lol..

tried to get oh to take zinc but couldnt see it happening but will keep trying ;)

what is maca? seen it about a lot but what does it actually do? xx

hi tayto im not sure about the brands but have heard the digital ones are less sensitive so dont try one of those early!! xx

winegums thanks for that, i didnt know that about them and they are sooo expensive you would expect them to be better than the cheaper ones. think ill get on ebay and order some low sensitive cheap ones.

forgot to say that maca is also called horny goat, dont laugh. honest it is. ive been doing lots of research on it, apparently it can help increase fertility. i read through lots of forums and its very propular with women ttc. men can take it too. you can get it in holland and barrett. i might take it but to be honest im already taking so much stuff i dont really want to take anything else at the moment. but from what i read on other forums the results seem to be good.

yeh thats what i did think i got 50 for £5 or something?? then its not so bad when i get impatient and keep testing lol!! xx

the reason i want to try softcups is just for the fact that *omg tmi* i can feel it dripping out of me afterwards and they are meant to keep it in right? :S lol!!

and i know what you mean i dropped my opk down the toilet by accident lol..

tried to get oh to take zinc but couldnt see it happening but will keep trying ;)

what is maca? seen it about a lot but what does it actually do? xx

It's surposed to increase fertility, up your sex drive lol, and increase your stamina and energy levels amongst other things. It is also very good for men as well so get your OH on it too lol. I take it in tablet form and am on day 6 of taking it im am still waiting for it to kick in. Some of the ladies who are taking maca have said it takes about 3 weeks to feel your energy levels to perk up. I have put my DH on it too but he keeps forgeting to take it :dohh:

sparkle05 we are due for af on the same day...

i am thinking i will test on the 13th or 14th... because i have a 21st on the 15th and want to know weather i can drink or not ( i hope not!!)

I am due to ovulate tomorrow, i think i might me now as i have a pain in that area... but my ovulation microscope is not saying i am fertile so who knows...

good luck girls!!

xoxox

Hi libbymarks, im due to ovulate on sunday/monday. We will be busy bees this weekend wont we lol. Feel free to add me to your friends list if you like.
How long have you been TTC ? Im on my 2nd cycle :hugs: xxx

Hi girls, can i jump on. i'm due to test may 14th. its our first month of really really trying, i have pcos and a thyroid problem, so i wont hold my breath, but you never know we might get lucky. i HOPE i dont waste too much money doing tests. what is the very earliest i could do one and do you think certain brands are better to test with early on ? :loopy:
best of luck girls.

Hi taytotay, i think the best tests to get are the pink dye ones so something like first responce. Some of the ladies on here are reporting lots of evaps with the blue dye ones.
Fingers crossed for your :bfp: this month. Hopefully we all get one and can move across the boards together :hugs: xxx

omg maca sounds just what i need.. this morning i laid in bed for an hour thinking i have to get up i have to get up... without the energy to actually do it lol

and last night we dtd but oh kept saying 'i'm tired' and stopping for a while then carrying on haha!!

xx

omg maca sounds just what i need.. this morning i laid in bed for an hour thinking i have to get up i have to get up... without the energy to actually do it lol

and last night we dtd but oh kept saying 'i'm tired' and stopping for a while then carrying on haha!!

xx

Google maca and have a look, it's not just for fertility it has loads of benefits to it. If my DH keeps on forgeting to take his then he is going to have trouble keeping up soon lol xx

sparkle let me know how you get on, it would be great to move to the pregnant forum. do you know of anywhere that sells the midstream tests that are not too expensive. i didnt know about the evaporation line!!!! would any midstream test do?

sparkle let me know how you get on, it would be great to move to the pregnant forum. do you know of anywhere that sells the midstream tests that are not too expensive. i didnt know about the evaporation line!!!! would any midstream test do?

I have only ever used the first responce thats about £9.00 for two and the clear blue thats around about the same price. I know that superdrug have a good selection of HPT and they are reasonable. Also try the supermarkets they sometimes do there own brand ones. I had never heard of the evaps until i came on here but i does explain why i have thought that id had a BFP and then gone on to have AF. :growlmad:
Sorry i cant be more help i have only stuck to those two brands and after some of the stories on here about the blue dye ones i think that i will just use the first responce from now on. Have a look in the pregnancy test forum you may find lots more advice and pictures there. Let me know how you get on :hugs: xxx :dust:

my ones are the pink ones not the blue ones and haven't had any false positives or anything like that!

i got mine off ebay from this seller https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/fertilityplan/

my ones are the pink ones not the blue ones and haven't had any false positives or anything like that!

i got mine off ebay from this seller https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/fertilityplan/

Thanks for the link winegums. Im going to order some from there. I cant belive how much cheaper they are lol. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->