TWW- anyone with me?

edbarnett2016

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm entering my TWW. I don't really know if I've ovulated for sure or not since I'm newly off Merina (January). The weirdest thing did happen, I've had pelvic pain for 2 weeks. The doctor even ordered an ultrasound to make sure I didn't have any mass in my uterus or ovaries. It was clear. However- I had 12 follies on my right ovary and a single dominant folly on my left. I understand those could mean little cysts which are normal throughout the cycle and help bring on ovulation if I read correctly- funny thing is I had a positive OPK test the other day and today I have no pain. Just all of a sudden gone. I am wondering if I had a cyst that was being irritated due to ovulation? It's really bizzarre.

Anyway- hoping I ovulated and hoping I get a BFP this month. I am not holding my breath though since I'm sure it takes some time after an IUD.

I had a positive opk thusday night and Friday morning. I just started using the fertility friends app this month and it has not confirmed ovulation yet but pretty sure I'm at the tww now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->