TWW CD 25 anyone else?

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
Hello
I hope you are all keeping positive, its hard yes but it needs to be done. I am currently on cd 25 praying this is my month. I am so tired of taking 100mg clomid ( the hot flashes mood swings ) not cool. I believe i Od cd 19 20 or 21 i've been baby dancing every 2 days and everyday after positive o on 20th.
God i want this so bad @ times i feel like a failure because i can't make this happen. Then i stop and think i need to trust in God and continue to keep positive and i know this will happen for me and my husband.

Hi,

I'm on cd 25 today... Also *seems* like I o'd much later this month on cd 21?? Bcoz my temps are rising and i'm usually on 26 day cycles so af is technically due tomorrow. My cm was "more" fertile earlier the month though so i'm a bit confused.. what do you think?

Sorry to hear you have been trying so long with no luck :( I am lucky to have a son. I really do hope that this month is your month!! Do you take your bbt temps or opk's to see when you ovulate?

I know it's hard to stay positive when all those negative thoughts keep trying to creep in your head. Just have faith and trust that this will happen for you :)
I'm on cd 22. O'd just a few days ago. Usually I'm on a 25 day cycle like clockwork but last cycle I had a chemical so this cycle has been pushed back. This is our 3rd cycle ttc. The first two were just emotionally draining and now I literally just don't have the emotional energy to get worked up over getting pregnant this cycle. The only thing I did this cycle was an OPK and temping, just to figure out when I'm ovulating. That's it. Now just letting nature run its course and whatever happens, happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->